Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Cheapest of the fuels to produce and the prices showed that until the oil company book keepers figgered out they should charge for the therms diesel contains :BangHead:
Well not entirely. Diesel fuel also got hit in the late 90s with a “dirty fuel” tax that really drove up its cost of production and thus the price. All based on what’s now been proven to be a false study from California. But they won’t repeal the tax

How you feeling this morning bud?
Morning. Balance is still off . Thanks for asking.
Otherwise I feel pretty good.
Nephew who road with me to Rustys a year or so ago to pickup a rear is coming over to go thru car parts I don't want , and i will just sit and take pictures of Mopar stuff to post and sell.

Can't believe I'm saying this where I live but what's rain? Super long dry spell here, no rain in sight thru August either
We haven't had much either. Nice to hear it raining.
I saw the weather guessers are predicting warmer temperatures for the Northwest next week.

Morning. Balance is still off . Thanks for asking.
Otherwise I feel pretty good.
Nephew who road with me to Rustys a year or so ago to pickup a rear is coming over to go thru car parts I don't want , and i will just sit and take pictures of Mopar stuff to post and sell.
Dude I hope you get better soon!

Well not entirely. Diesel fuel also got hit in the late 90s with a “dirty fuel” tax that really drove up its cost of production and thus the price. All based on what’s now been proven to be a false study from California. But they won’t repeal the tax
They never repeal a tax. I havev to look but flood in Johnstown Pa. Temporary tax to help rebuild over 50 years old.
Phila. Has a sugar drink tax supposed to be used for preschool assistance nope. The city was granted two not one temporary sales taxes. I need to stop now before I go off the rails.

They never repeal a tax. I havev to look but flood in Johnstown Pa. Temporary tax to help rebuild over 50 years old.
Phila. Has a sugar drink tax supposed to be used for preschool assistance nope. The city was granted two not one temporary sales taxes. I need to stop now before I go off the rails.
Yep same with the “temp toll” bridge in Louisville. 3 years my butt, it’s gone on 10 now

So got some more shirts made up see a problem?

DSC01873.JPG

-
Back