Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Still working on dinner

Screenshot_20230825_201410_Facebook.jpg

It’s time for a drink! Well we all know Mitch is busy tonight. :lol:What’s everyone else up to.
Yes, I've been busy pretty much all day. . Lol. But just got home from dinner at my Son's restaurant. Was pretty good. Crab cake sandwiches and a few beers. :thumbsup:

When I come home I have to come through the garage in order to get upstairs more or less. So I brought her inside of the garage and showed for the tractor engine that I have apart and the motorcycle. So I fired up the Harley Davidson. It scared the **** out of her. kkkkkkkk Now she says she won't get on it with me? What will I do????

When I come home I have to come through the garage in order to get upstairs more or less. So I brought her inside of the garage and showed for the tractor engine that I have apart and the motorcycle. So I fired up the Harley Davidson. It scared the **** out of her. kkkkkkkk Now she says she won't get on it with me? What will I do????
Take her for a slow ride around the property first if you can and next time start it outdoors :lol:

Wolfie now that you got the all clear does this mean you are cleared to drive as well?
Cleared as far as surgically healed.
Driving I have to see my GP on Monday. Hope to get the ok on that. It's been a real beat down on my body the last 8 months.

You go for a slow ride up and down the drive. Get her on back and some slow rides up and down the street nothing silly. Tell her it's kinda like the scooter you guys' ride in VN...haha!!

You go for a slow ride up and down the drive. Get her on back and some slow rides up and down the street nothing silly. Tell her it's kinda like the scooter you guys' ride in VN...haha!!
The. first time I was on a motorcycle was a little scary for me. But we took it slow until I got a feel for riding on the back.

Get her drunk first?

Long day.
Watching movies and having lunch on balcony. Twice. Now the movies arent working, guess i need to find some youtube stuff.
We are between Vancouver and the mainland now, sure is smoky here.

-
Back