Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
He's located outside Erie, PA so not super horrid... Shipping just a part could be reasonable ?

Hope you score what you need.

I'd throw a wanted ad up. I see TCs come up pretty frequently. I'm not sure how you inspect or check out one of those anyhow (??)
The problem is nothing local.. there is one about 2 hours away for $40 but working 70 hours a week makes me not wanna drive 4 hours to get a trans :)

The next thing i will hunt is a 1965 pushbutton to swap to a yoke driveshaft.. nearest one i know of right now is 9 hours away.. one will show up

Today we're headed to a local yard sale, first one I recall in the neighborhood, we're taking the UTV. Then at 1000 it's the Seahawks last preseason game, will be drinking Mimosas and eating breakfast pizza so I doubt I'm getting much done today lol!

States rebuilt with updated spline
Screenshot_20230826_071323_Facebook.jpg

Thought about maybe driving just a short distance today' walked out and feed the fish, turned around . nope sat in the chair and watched the fish. thats not happenin today.
Nurse Betty, how are your patiences doing today?

Thought about maybe driving just a short distance today' walked out and feed the fish, turned around . nope sat in the chair and watched the fish. thats not happenin today.
Nurse Betty, how are your patiences doing today?
They are still sleeping. I am hoping that there is some improvement today. I had to take my 19 year old back to the doctor yesterday. His hands were so red and swollen. Apparently he was having an allergic reaction to the virus. They gave him steroids to take.
Good choice on taking it easy today Wolfie. Just relax and enjoy the view.

They are still sleeping. I am hoping that there is some improvement today. I had to take my 19 year old back to the doctor yesterday. His hands were so red and swollen. Apparently he was having an allergic reaction to the virus. They gave him steroids to take.
What kind of virus do they think?

Will do. odd Ifelt fine walking around at the Docs yesterday,
Im sure your family is in good hands:thumbsup:

Today we're headed to a local yard sale, first one I recall in the neighborhood, we're taking the UTV. Then at 1000 it's the Seahawks last preseason game, will be drinking Mimosas and eating breakfast pizza so I doubt I'm getting much done today lol!
Saw a few signs up yesterday, so maybe some sale-ing this morning. One community sale not far away. I am working regular shift tonight

Good morning

IMG_5083.jpeg

Last edited:
They contracted hand foot and mouth. Apparently there is one strain that adults can get and my family caught that strain :wtf:
THanks..I didn't think it sounded like Covid. I wish for the best. Something they just have to get over?

I actually not sure what that is? What are the symptoms?
It is something that just needs to run its course. It started with a fever. They were running temps at about 102 for about 24 hours and had bad headaches. Once the fever broke they started with small red bumps appearing on their hands, feet and face and butt. It slowly spreads up the arms some. It can affect your joints and makes it painful to walk. This was my sons hands last night

IMG_3467.jpeg

the yearly calendar is being worked on. If you would like one a copy of one please send me a message. If you would like to be included in the calendar let me know.

Boy, some people just shouldn't be news anchors! Just sayin. Rant over.

-
Back