Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It is something that just needs to run its course. It started with a fever. They were running temps at about 102 for about 24 hours and had bad headaches. Once the fever broke they started with small red bumps appearing on their hands, feet and face and butt. It slowly spreads up the arms some. It can affect your joints and makes it painful to walk. This was my sons hands last night

View attachment 1716133478
:eek:

I had one kicked my *** triggered the vertigo crap badly for a few weeks. I am done with all shots in my life.

Taking pre orders the ones I have are soiled!
1693054568095.png

But wait there's more get a second autographed one with the special mushroom print for just the shipping and handling. Don't miss out on this extremely rare collectors' piece of History!

Last edited:
View attachment 1716133495

But wait there's more get a second autographed one with the special mushroom print for just the shipping and handling. Don't miss out on this extremely rare collectors' piece of History!

You need to have your business logo on there like.a codpiece

View attachment 1716133495

I could ware that for halloween that should scare the living crap out of everyone at a party. :lol:

-
Back