Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
He had syphilis WAY before he met her.. also being a pro they get checked every 2 weeks... i would trust a **** ***** more than any bar skank...
Isn't syphilis a Russian disease? Rotyourcockoff?

I just watched the "Rapid Tranist Duster" show on Graveyard Carz, what a disappointment. Cool to see the car but as usual on that show it was centered around drama

Stopped watching that years ago guy is a book knowledge and I read it on the net type to me.

So he has *** to mouth disease then?
Rectal cranial inversion

head up butt.jpg

I just watched the "Rapid Tranist Duster" show on Graveyard Carz, what a disappointment. Cool to see the car but as usual on that show it was centered around drama

I stopped watching a long time ago... the owner is such and asshole and treats his employees like ****.. i would make it like 20 minutes working there.. Plus all the old TV/Movie bits he has to do are horrible...

I would like a show that shows the work going into the cars and all that without the bs in between.

Stopped watching that years ago guy is a book knowledge and I read it on the net type to me.
Yes and he hardly ever does anything with A bodies so I tuned in : ( When he had his breakup with his main worker several years back that guy went to my old little town of Creswell Oregon, I looked him up via email and explored turning my Duster over to him.

Kind of funny. Was talking to a customer yesterday who is in his low 70's. Ex Mopar electrical engineer learned a lot from him over two hours. Well that show came up and he said he likes Uncle Tonys vids much better. So do I!

-
Back