Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
My son has officially become a big helper.

IMG_1705.jpeg

THat builds muscles and character. (and balance depending on how rough your hay field is) LOL
Very rough for a hay field.

Also was the first time baling hay since 2020. Baler needed a lot of adjusting and my memory was all we had to go by. Somehow it worked though. And we got way more hay than expected.

This had been 6 acres pasture ground basically for 3 years now but it was so thick after only have two horses in it, kind of had no choice. Not really sure what total we ended up with as the string was so old, every third bale would break until it got into the new string. North of 160

Very rough for a hay field.

Also was the first time baling hay since 2020. Baler needed a lot of adjusting and my memory was all we had to go by. Somehow it worked though. And we got way more hay than expected.

This had been 6 acres pasture ground basically for 3 years now but it was so thick after only have two horses in it, kind of had no choice. Not really sure what total we ended up with as the string was so old, every third bale would break until it got into the new string. North of 160

How I spent my summer vacations

It cooled down nicely and is 78° out there now. 20° less than the last 5 days. There's even a little breeze. I think I might trim some bushes this afternoon. Too big of a project to do in one day so I'll spread it out over 3 or 4 days.

20150508_185553.jpg

20150508_185527.jpg50.jpg

-
Back