Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Those AMC V8s will run. Friend had a '66 American with the AMC 327. He sent a lotta guys back to Del Taco scratchin' their heads tryin to figure out :wtf: just happened :lol: "My Camaro got beat by a Rambler. How did that happen?" :lol:
Think weight makes a big difference. When I got my Scamp on the road with no interior or hood just that made a huge difference.

Those AMC V8s will run. Friend had a '66 American with the AMC 327. He sent a lotta guys back to Del Taco scratchin' their heads tryin to figure out :wtf: just happened :lol: "My Camaro got beat by a Rambler. How did that happen?" :lol:
There you go for the Brats !:thumbsup:

0795bd9059ac68ab3a98b52254621f79.jpg

Think weight makes a big difference. When I got my Scamp on the road with no interior or hood just that made a huge difference.
My buddy has a 64 rambler American, 360 amc, a bit hotter than stock, the thing weighs 2600 pounds before he switched it a fiberglass hood and bumpers and lighter seats. The two of us can pick the back end off the ground even with the turd 9inch. It fights traction but I’d love to see what it could do in a quarter

One of my boys I took for a ride when I got my Scamp out the first few miles and set a bean bag chair for him to sit on and told him to hang on to something Yea he figured he would be fine so I punched it and he did a head over back flip and he almost landed in the trunk. Funny as hell wished I got a picture of it.

One of my boys I took for a ride when I got my Scamp out the first few miles and set a bean bag chair for him to sit on and told him to hang on to something Yea he figured he would be fine so I punched it and he did a head over back flip and he almost landed in the trunk. Funny as hell wished I got a picture of it.
:lol: :lol::lol:

OK Got my XM Radio functioning again. Their dirty computers sent me only one invoice "Past Due" :wtf:
Got my check in the mail that day. Next day XM is dead :BangHead:
I gave 2 of their human customer service reps an earful :lol: in a kind fashion.

Kinda figure you did the same thing with one of your kids. lol
The Swinger was never for me to begin with. I put it together for my only brat when she turned 16 and had her license. I got it back when her grandmother gave her a turbo VW Bug for her 18th birthday.

Got the pig on ice, have to get it cooking at 06:00 tomorrow. Then babysit it all day.

-
Back