Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Nope but thanks for trying
There's a number

Screenshot_20230905_215021_Facebook.jpg

Car club meeting tonight. Due to the turnout they wanted to pass a donation on to me. I passed. But they are certainly interested in coming again next year. They gave me next years membership for free. Nice!

It is all Frodees fault, and the wife wanted me to get a ***! I am a long back by birth!
Happy late birthday was hopping your wife wouldn't get mad at me. The butt and thong was your idea on the old truck and just save a seat just for you. :thumbsup:

Morning...

Yup... another day in the toaster Today.

Used the shop fan yesterday to push the cooler air from downstairs up the stairwell. Seemed to work pretty well.

I decided to cut the grass yesterday afternoon and get it done. I was holding off due to the heat but it needed to be cut. I am really hoping for some rain, we need it bad again, very dry here.

So the wife likes the new old blazer! It is on the road. Told her today is the wash and wax day for all the cars like it or not!

Morning folks. At the airport this morning. Headed back to sunny Mexico. Time to stick my toes in the sand for about 7 months! My deep tropical tan needs some work.

I hate when you see comments at the top of the page and it peaks your interest so you back read. I am sorry I did today

-
Back