Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning my fellow java junkies C\_/.
I failed to stop in here yesterday. It was just a chitty day.
I hope someday A.I. will poke a doctor and say, "Look dude, two of these prescriptions will run out on a holiday weekend" and show him a calendar. "Change 60 to 63 and 90 to 93".
I'm off clonazepam now so I may as well try to stay off of it. I want to drive again. I never got behind the wheel when I was drinking and I wouldn't get behind the wheel while on a med' that has that warning on it. You know the one, "Do not drive or operate machinery while taking this medication".
Too dry to mow here in SC also. I could ride over it to knock the tops off the dandelions but it wouldn't be good for the Bermuda.
I'm going to share another goodie I ran across on Youtube a few days ago. I hope it adds a smile to your Humpday.

A rainy morning here on the hill this morning, but the sun will be popping out by 9 am .

FB_IMG_1577556589275.jpg

Good morning my fellow java junkies C\_/.
I failed to stop in here yesterday. It was just a chitty day.
I hope someday A.I. will poke a doctor and say, "Look dude, two of these prescriptions will run out on a holiday weekend" and show him a calendar. "Change 60 to 63 and 90 to 93".
I'm off clonazepam now so I may as well try to stay off of it. I want to drive again. I never got behind the wheel when I was drinking and I wouldn't get behind the wheel while on a med' that has that warning on it. You know the one, "Do not drive or operate machinery while taking this medication".
Too dry to mow here in SC also. I could ride over it to knock the tops off the dandelions but it wouldn't be good for the Bermuda.
I'm going to share another goodie I ran across on Youtube a few days ago. I hope it adds a smile to your Humpday.

Was to dry here a few days ago, a dust bow if I did mow.. yep, I love seeing old Johnny and his guest..

Morning again. It's finally cooling off here after a hot summer.
In a couple days we'll actually be able to turn the AC off and open some windows.
Time to plan out some house projects I need to get done this fall.

It would be a quick trip just for the dyno, then when everything is ready I am going back down to drop it in the car. I will know more about trans today hopefully.................
If you can pull it off, it would be worth being there to see what's going on in person.
I dunno what the dyno plan is, but you can maximize the time and effort just by being there and learning what they are doing. Depending on the situation, you might be able to get more out of the session.
Some people are just doing it to break in the engine and seat the rings. Others to get tuning info (look at fuel consumption vs the 'afr' vs power. etc

If you can pull it off, it would be worth being there to see what's going on in person.
I dunno what the dyno plan is, but you can maximize the time and effort just by being there and learning what they are doing. Depending on the situation, you might be able to get more out of the session.
Some people are just doing it to break in the engine and seat the rings. Others to get tuning info (look at fuel consumption vs the 'afr' vs power. etc
Thanks, he is also tuning to have everything complete, so we can then drop it in the car when done.

I actually think I know what to do with that seat back. My SIL's father has a motorized bar stool. Perfect for it!

1693942173494.png

-
Back