Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
371328360_10160747708540821_7650471974395989287_n.jpg

I saw an article stating The Old Farmer's Almanac prediction for this coming winter. Snow people, get your shovels warmed up. It will be here early.

My asphalt plant had a 400' long underground tunnel for the material feeders. From the looks of it, it was made out of old railroad tank cars. Cut the ends out and welded them together. 1 long 30" wide conveyor with 6 separate materials and their little feed conveyors. It had lights and electricity in it, and sometimes that electricity was borrowed by the rockheads. They borrowed my electricity one Saturday when I wasn't there and didn't plug my de-water pump back in, needless to say the rain started and rained for 2 days before I returned. The low end of my tunnel was 4' deep in water when I got to it and my pump was under it :BangHead: We did some trading with a trucking outfit we did business with that had vacuum trucks :lol: It was only knee deep when I had to wade in there :lol:

I normally drink "great value" the meijers brand or Mccafe.. mainly cuase they used cardboard tubs, not plastic.. i try to avoid throwing away as much plastic as possible.. just got some of this though and will be trying it next week.. Much cheaper than the Cafe Du Monde
1694007251627.jpeg

Good morning my fellow java junkies C\_/.
I failed to stop in here yesterday. It was just a chitty day.
I hope someday A.I. will poke a doctor and say, "Look dude, two of these prescriptions will run out on a holiday weekend" and show him a calendar. "Change 60 to 63 and 90 to 93".
I'm off clonazepam now so I may as well try to stay off of it. I want to drive again. I never got behind the wheel when I was drinking and I wouldn't get behind the wheel while on a med' that has that warning on it. You know the one, "Do not drive or operate machinery while taking this medication".
Too dry to mow here in SC also. I could ride over it to knock the tops off the dandelions but it wouldn't be good for the Bermuda.
I'm going to share another goodie I ran across on Youtube a few days ago. I hope it adds a smile to your Humpday.

You know you can refill your prescription within 14 days if your next due date right? As long as it is a reoccurring refill

I normally drink "great value" the meijers brand or Mccafe.. mainly cuase they used cardboard tubs, not plastic.. i try to avoid throwing away as much plastic as possible.. just got some of this though and will be trying it next week.. Much cheaper than the Cafe Du Monde
View attachment 1716138169
I reuse the plastic containers for all sorts of things. Right now, the screw top ones of maxwell house work really well to store frozen goats milk in

Hmm.. the fun never ends.. looking at radiators for my 62.. my 318 has the lower hose coming out the passenger side, radiators all seem to be on the drivers side :(
Iron or aluminum water pump?

-
Back