Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Its possible he has a stash of old dizziness :lol: I will keep my eyes open on the boxes, the auction company pulls everything out of drawers and boxes them up, might be a good snag for us if there is any :thumbsup:
Old ignition boxes also odd ones on the cheap just for display. Heu NOS ECU's are good also. Take my number if you find anything.

Whats bugging me on this auction is that I have seen an A 100 slant 6 that needed some work but solid go for 650.00, I only had 500.00. That didn't make my day.. would be nice to see eather A body go that cheep, I have only 1.500 in my pocket. So now you guys and galls know why I woke up at 3:30 am and couldn't go back to sleep, BUT ! I did crash at 9am last night. :thumbsup:

The shaft where the wheel mounts?
Hummm, floor shift column . Wow, I get yeah now. I had to think this out Wolfie
When I bought the car it had a mini steering wheel on it. I went to replace it and noticed it was cross threaded. I chased the threads and it works.

When I bought the car it had a mini steering wheel on it. I went to replace it and noticed it was cross threaded. I chased the threads and it works.
Ever see those sleaves that look like a helicoil but solid? It is almost like a thin adapter. Not sure how they go on,.

Whats bugging me on this auction is that I have seen an A 100 slant 6 that needed some work but solid go for 650.00, I only had 500.00. That didn't make my day.. would be nice to see eather A body go that cheep, I have only 1.500 in my pocket. So now you guys and galls know why I woke up at 3:30 am and couldn't go back to sleep, BUT ! I did crash at 9am last night. :thumbsup:
Good luck to you, all it takes is being in the right place at the right time! (and a little luck)

I have a 66 wheel, and I believe it has that part on it hanging on the wall, the wheel is busted up with a decent horn cover. If that helps just let me know its yours

Ever see those sleaves that look like a helicoil but solid? It is almost like a thin adapter. Not sure how they go on,.
I have a set of files it's just the first few threads that are bad.
Ok it's food shopping day have to run.

Good luck to you, all it takes is being in the right place at the right time! (and a little luck)
Thank you, and that's oh so friggin true, hope to have good news when I get back or even while I am there, good signal at the location

On the defroster duct hoses you guys know how to fix them again?
Never thought about it, but I would think pull the damaged one and wrap in this wool sheets then clamp each end, or find old stock in a salvage yard.. not for show but it works I would think

Just posted the how to I used, pretty slick actually. They are a serious PIA even NOS they rip.

1696672613701.png

Real ones are hot There is one with a bump on it super hot nos
1696672688785.png

Alternator Voltage Regulator# 2875400 - Date 46-8 - B - C - Body - 1969 - NOS - SHIPS FREE TO LOWER 48 - Blue Star Performance

Any older 60's early 70 switches I have a guy I can hook you up with to buy them. dont go over 20 on each and you will be ok.

Mike there is a ton of hot stuff right now call me before you go, not now the wife is snoring on the couch in here.

I will buy real mopar ignition parts, cetain coils, anything inside a dist and Made in USA on top dual point caps Tan only.

1696673003304.png

1696673083107.png

-
Back