Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Rain still coming down... it is supposed to let up around 10:00. Another good soaking overnight. Pretty sure I'll have to mow the yard again by the end of next week.

Morning

And Good Morning from here...36 here this morning left the furnace off and slept sooo good!!
Warms up today and we plan to get out and get some things done outside.
Have a GREAT weekend!!

Ray, here's the one that's still bolted onto the bulkhead of my 70 Cuda. Look how the potting has melted and run down. There is even a spot on the floor. Lol. Also, looks like the original ballast resistor. @halifaxhops
1000002533.jpg

1000002534.jpg

Last edited:
Ray, here's the one that's still bolted onto the bulkhead of my 70 Cuda. Look how the potting has melted and run down. There is even a spot on the floor. Lol. Also, looks like the original ballast resistor. @halifaxhops
View attachment 1716150956

View attachment 1716150957
Those are the ballasts I am looking for.

That VR can be re Potted with better stuff that wont run. If the date code is right it can be worth a few $$$you want to part wiith the spares. Will do a cash/trade on NORS ones the right b

Talking to my daughter last night the one who lives in Florida. She is the admin assistant for the local Chief of Police. The department has a drug dog a beagle named Cop. When the handler/officer is gone out of town he leaves Cop with her. The grand kids love him, and he enjoys the kids. She told me the officer's 11-year-old daughter suddenly became ill with an infection. Her body has basically attacked itself and she is paralyzed. She was moved to a specialty hospital in Orlando. I can't imagine what that family is going through. In our thoughts and prayers.

Those VR with the bump are hard to find one year only and they have three terminals. The third is for a warning light.

Talking to my daughter last night the one who lives in Florida. She is the admin assistant for the local Chief of Police. The department has a drug dog a beagle named Cop. When the handler/officer is gone out of town he leaves Cop with her. The grand kids love him, and he enjoys the kids. She told me the officer's 11-year-old daughter suddenly became ill with an infection. Her body has basically attacked itself and she is paralyzed. She was moved to a specialty hospital in Orlando. I can't imagine what that family is going through. In our thoughts and prayers.
Wow hope they figure it out!

Morning,
Last car show of the season in Minot today then time to put the Scamp away for winter.

That is awful. My heart breaks for them. I hope they can get the help they need.

Went to Octoberfest last night, tried fried gator, one more exotic food off my bucket list. Very tough, but really did taste more like pork than chicken

Prayers. Hopefully it’s not that brain eating microbe stuff that’s popping up everywhere

Sorry to hear things like this. Prayers.

Good morning, 39 degrees, and hoping to go to the zoo with 4 grand kids, it’s costume day, I’ll just go as Pete

-
Back