Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Off to the car show and my son lives in Minot so a good visit with him and my grandkids.

And the All of Fabo leader is our own KEEFER! I have red X envy. Great Job!
Reaction totals for @zkx14
IconTitleReceivedGiven
Positive36,79518,703
Like25,56614,137
Thanks!1,6241,034
Agree9,6053,532
Neutral8,258134
Disagree8,258134
And I didn't even get a shirt. WTF. :(
Are they counted as neutral in the counts? Just dont add up right.
But really... Fake News! I've gotten my share, but just no way I have even close to this. Kinda wish it were right, but I would be surprised if the right count was even 1000. Best I can figure, something got transferred wrong in one of the big site updates. And
found it
Reaction totals for halifaxhops
IconTitleReceivedGiven
Positive60,4959,646
Like40,3954,637
Thanks!4,623882
Agree15,4774,127
Neutral3,659185
Disagree3,6591
As far as I can tell, Neutral should be a total (cause negatives would offend somebody, LOL) and the only thing in the category is the Disagrees. So, they should match. How bout that (1?)or 185 'given' from Hoppy, I gotta say their is something wrong there. maybe x10? :poke:

Good Morning

Last edited:
It's Satellite Saturday!

1696688282192.png

Good morning :D

So last night, we went to the highschool football game for a bit where my son’s elementary team was introduced at half time.

The senior playing QB looked like something I’ve never seen play at the highschool level. Looked him up, he’s ranked 7th in the nation amongst starting highschool QBs, over 3k yards passing on 213 attempts, just 4 INTs, nearly 40 TDs, 350 yard per game passing with a 72.8% accuracy rate. Team is only 5-3 cause the defense sucks but wow

Just another rainy work day here. Then off for the week. :thumbsup: But probably going in next Saturday. I got that one left open as my choice in case I decide to do something. At this point it's mostly a goof off at home week. I do have a bunch of small odd jobs I hope to get done, but no big projects.

Talking to my daughter last night the one who lives in Florida. She is the admin assistant for the local Chief of Police. The department has a drug dog a beagle named Cop. When the handler/officer is gone out of town he leaves Cop with her. The grand kids love him, and he enjoys the kids. She told me the officer's 11-year-old daughter suddenly became ill with an infection. Her body has basically attacked itself and she is paralyzed. She was moved to a specialty hospital in Orlando. I can't imagine what that family is going through. In our thoughts and prayers.
Dang, that's a rough one. Hope she pulls through.

Cool one here this morning, 38 degrees. Makes the coffee that much better. No shows here but I am heading for Oklahoma City on Thursday for a street rod show.

Cool one here this morning, 38 degrees. Makes the coffee that much better. No shows here but I am heading for Oklahoma City on Thursday for a street rod show.
Driving 8 hours? Must be a good one or you're flying

So, I finally got my truck back. $4,048 and doesn't take credit. I tried to go to American Metal Recycling this AM to drop off scrap only to find there is a fuel leak and spraying fuel everywhere. Made it home safely. And Caddy is broken again. FML..

And I didn't even get a shirt. WTF. :(

But really... Fake News! I've gotten my share, but just no way I have even close to this. Kinda wish it were right, but I would be surprised if the right count was even 1000. Best I can figure, something got transferred wrong in one of the big site updates. And

As far as I can tell, Neutral should be a total (cause negatives would offend somebody, LOL) and the only thing in the category is the Disagrees. So, they should match. How bout that 185 'given' from Hoppy, I gotta say their is something wrong there. maybe x10? :poke:

Good Morning
I recall maybe 20 or 30 red x’s but the counter is way off. Whatever, i dont look at my stats anyway.

Went for brekkie, back is loosening up a little.
Went to a garage sale,bought a 50’ air hose for $5.00 and a handfull of tools for another $15.00. All in all, im $100 ahead i think.
The fittings on the air hose worth more than i paid.

These are the Firebird seats, found the guy through a fellow youtuber.

IMG_5948.png
Dennis is really happy with them.

So, I finally got my truck back. $4,048 and doesn't take credit. I tried to go to American Metal Recycling this AM to drop off scrap only to find there is a fuel leak and spraying fuel everywhere. Made it home safely. And Caddy is broken again. FML..

The Coffee House curse is spreading.

That sucks

I recall maybe 20 or 30 red x’s but the counter is way off. Whatever, i dont look at my stats anyway.
I looked back at my red x posts. I was really surprised who gave me red xs and what they were about....

Taking 66 on a cruise today. Beautiful weather. Just to a restaurant to meet with friends....

-
Back