Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well after our trip, we learned what we want and need for the SXS. I have been looking and researching different options.

Going to get a front windshield and rear window, as well as soft side doors………

The rabbit hole of accessories :lol:
Don't forget the 16" lift kit and corresponding step stool to get into it :lol: Ya know ya gotta have 20" of wheel travel just to get off the trailer :lol:

Don't forget the 16" lift kit and corresponding step stool to get into it :lol: Ya know ya gotta have 20" of wheel travel just to get off the trailer :lol:
nope, definitely not

IMG_8904.png

I use tap water but the water here is pretty decent also.
I filter my drinking water, and tried it in my coffee maker, hmmm, no difference here, I do believe we have good water but I am spoiled to my filtered refrigerator water for drinking, or bottled water
I'm supposed to be using the filtered water but I usually early use tap water. It all tastes the same to me.
Once she's up, I switch to the filtered water. She can see me in the kitchen from where she sits, and I'll get the :mad: if seen.
Watch your step young man :lol:

Good Sunday morning folks, or should it be Sinners Sunday :lol:

Four cups for me this morning

10456807_829606070384946_8806758483289629588_n (1).jpg

7F948FBA-D4F5-4159-ABDD-581F42ACB6EA (1).jpeg

Partly overcast out there, probly reduce the number of derelicts at the donut shop this morning. Hovering at the 50° point is not going to help either :lol:

Well after our trip, we learned what we want and need for the SXS. I have been looking and researching different options.

Going to get a front windshield and rear window, as well as soft side doors………

The rabbit hole of accessories :lol:
And one of those diesel fired heaters. I hear they work very well.

Well, life is good on the hill this morning, sons and grandchildren are going to be here at 1pm, I need to empty my beer can trash to my crusher can, pull Victoria outside and hide my meds, but first, take a toke and a gummy to get these bones moving.
Bag is full :lol:

16979856303976128549817120634744.jpg

Good Morning All! Drizzle here this morning but should be ok during day. Lows of 34 coming, will be bringing in some more firewood!

Partly overcast out there, probly reduce the number of derelicts at the donut shop this morning. Hovering at the 50° point is not going to help either :lol:
Sunny here, but I do hope you get a good table or bar stool at the donut shop, go easy on them, they was born that way don't yeah know :rofl:

Man I went down the rabbit hole this morning after listening to burning down the house on pandora. Searched out all the Talking Head music videos. Serious flashback from burning down the house. I had just installed an audio reverse cassette deck (which was a big deal then) You no longer had to remove cassette and flip it. With Dolby of course. Had that with a set of mind blower speakers and I had just picked up my date. I was jamming to some Talking Heads. I open car door to let her in and she says she is gonna be sick. I was not amused. Short date.

Well, life is good on the hill this morning, sons and grandchildren are going to be here at 1pm, I need to empty my beer can trash to my crusher can, pull Victoria outside and hide my meds, but first, take a toke and a gummy to get these bones moving.
Bag is full :lol:

View attachment 1716156833
Stay outa the crown till later!

Well, i did what i said i was going to do. Pulled seats out of lebaron. Had to get a steel plate to put floor jack on,then timbers to use for safety. Then impact the nuts off from under car. i need a nap. That was very difficult. Next is pull gas tank from beetle. Temp fuel tank so i can run it enough to move it. With no brakes and a sticking gas pedal. Yup, that seems normal for around here.

Well, i did what i said i was going to do. Pulled seats out of lebaron. Had to get a steel plate to put floor jack on,then timbers to use for safety. Then impact the nuts off from under car. i need a nap. That was very difficult. Next is pull gas tank from beetle. Temp fuel tank so i can run it enough to move it. With no brakes and a sticking gas pedal. Yup, that seems normal for around here.
Already? Holy smokes Frank! I am still in my Jammie’s sipping green tea listening to old music!

-
Back