Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
It’s the season!

IMG_0552.jpeg

Stay outa the crown till later!
Agree, till at least 3pm I figure..
My good old farmer friend has his own fishing show on Kait 8 local channel every Sunday at 6 am, Bret is an old mopar fellow, work trucks and power units, I helped him tune his 73 318 truck last year, good fellow. Have a great day cousin

20231022_063122.jpg

Already? Holy smokes Frank! I am still in my Jammie’s sipping green tea listening to old music!
Same here all morning, those old rock and roll songs every Sunday morning on Z100.5 Jonesboro, no green tea, and dressed, can't run around in my boxers with mom/mother in law here don't yeah know :lol:

I tried years ago, I made it to like page 50 before giving up

I think the Bible would take less time to read.
Yep ! Its a long read I can emagin, heck, just trying to read the morning coffee post are a tussle for me.
But the lord knows I should read more, they say it makes you articulate :lol: look at me !! Little words with large meanings

Yep ! Its a long read I can emagin, heck, just trying to read the morning coffee post are a tussle for me.
But the lord knows I should read more, they say it makes you articulate :lol: look at me !! Little words with large meanings
My Boss used to tell me there is nothing on earth scarier than an articulate redneck. He was from Chicago.

The Derelicts were plentiful this morning :thumbsup: So were the slow-riders that seem to be gathering there also, almost 60 years and them '63 Impalers are still just as slow as before :lol:. New one to the bunch this AM '64 I think Chevy II rat rodish, 9" Ford diff hidin' under the back, iron straight axle under the front for everyone to see :D roll cage inside. Not many Bowties get a second glance from me, but I do have a soft spot form them early Chevy IIs

The Derelicts were plentiful this morning :thumbsup: So were the slow-riders that seem to be gathering there also, almost 60 years and them '63 Impalers are still just as slow as before :lol:. New one to the bunch this AM '64 I think Chevy II rat rodish, 9" Ford diff hidin' under the back, iron straight axle under the front for everyone to see :D roll cage inside. Not many Bowties get a second glance from me, but I do have a soft spot form them early Chevy IIs
Times two that, yes sir !! I almost bought a 67 4 door on the cheep a few years back, cheep enough to flip the next day and made a grand easy.. seen a furd Fairlane 500 , 66 or 67 model that made me wounder if I could bring it home two weeks ago..

Every time I go up there to see the Derelicts I have to pinch myself for not gettin a phone with a good camera and the service to use it :BangHead: I gotta get a pic of that Mad Max Road Warrior lookin' '53 Chebbie :BangHead:

-
Back