Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning gang and a special Monday for all the timecard punchers.
Scott I was retired several years before mine and she reminded me of it from time to time.
I'd just tell her I apparently chose a profession with a better retirement plan...lol!!
She's retied now and loving it.

Last edited:
Morning gang and a special Monday for all the time card punchers.
Scott I was retired several years before mine did and she reminded me of it from time to time.
I'd just tell her I apparently chose a profession with a better retirement system...lol!!
She is pretty good about it other than Monday mornings................... :rofl:

Morning gang and a special Monday for all the timecard punchers.
Scott I was retired several years before mine and she reminded me of it from time to time.
I'd just tell her I apparently chose a profession with a better retirement plan...lol!!
Same here only Jodi is still trudging in to work. She has a few years to go yet. It was definitely an adjustment me living the life o Riley her punching a clock. Although since she works from home not sure it is the same?

Same here only Jodi is still trudging in to work. She has a few years to go yet. It was definitely an adjustment me living the life o Riley her punching a clock. Although since she works from home not sure it is the same?
Well as soon as she can I'm sure she'll call it good and join you on the porch and doing the fun stuff. Cheryl was three years past retirement eligibility before she called it good and has no regrets.

@ZMan67S i gotta say Craig your quarterback is the real deal. I don’t watch a lot of football honestly especially now that hockey is back on. But I watched some of the Chiefs yesterday and that kid can play.
Mahomes is a stud and really showed it yesterday. He can throw that football like nobody else and fun to watch.

Good Morning everyone. Didn't get much done this weekend. Helped a buddy get a tree stand up. That was an adventure. Got some front suspension work done on the Charger, but not as much as I wanted to. Couple other odds and ends. I hope all is well. 12 pages to backread isn't likely.

Well as soon as she can I'm sure she'll call it good and join you on the porch and doing the fun stuff. Cheryl was three years past retirement eligibility before she called it good and has no regrets.
Honestly I think she likes the social aspect and that is what holds her back. She is a people person as you know. She has never met a stranger. Whereas I can go for weeks not talking or going into town, she self destructs if she does not get people interaction. Heck I got you guys, I don’t need to go to town!

I like my alone time also. Grandson shot a doe Sat evening, his first. Spent a lot of time tracking it but in the end couldn’t find it. Bummer, would be awesome if he found it

Honestly I think she likes the social aspect and that is what holds her back. She is a people person as you know. She has never met a stranger. Whereas I can go for weeks not talking or going into town, she self destructs if she does not get people interaction. Heck I got you guys, I don’t need to go to town!
Well, you know mine our gals are like two peas in a pod as we are too when it comes to the social like. I remember Cheryl was telling me one day her loyalty to her employees. For those that don't know she was running a small state agency at the time. I reminded her she was past her retirement date, and I was ready to do things and travel. I asked what about your loyalty to your family?? A few days later she put in her paperwork.

Neighbor shot a 4 point Friday (late lol), he asked me for help covering up remains, guess he threw a bunch of concrete blocks over it for now said anything would have to work pretty hard to get stuff out. Buck goes to butcher today.

-
Back