Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just waiting for the frost to clear off the grass and dry out a little so I can get in the final mow of the season. Wait a minute, did't I say that last week.

Morning, mother in law is on her way home, my pore wife looks at me and says OK, now we can start her retirement!! We do love her mom, but she gave up 18 hour heads up that she will be here for a 3 day visit, so wife and I stayed busy showing her a good time and my children and grandchildren showed up twice up here.. got up at 4am, drove her to her ride home .. laid back down...cup number two after an hour of being back up.. at 4 20 am this morning my camera went off, open my phone and see there are creepers out there earlier, bow season has someone up a tree just 150 ft from my property line, I will investigate near noon today and let them catch me on there camera, yep, I have permission to hunt that land

Screenshot_20231022-062354_Home.jpg

Morning everyone. really dragging this AM. End of an era here, last cars went down Bandimere speedway yesterday. Hope they find a place to build a new track.

Morning everyone. really dragging this AM. End of an era here, last cars went down Bandimere speedway yesterday. Hope they find a place to build a new track.
I thought I read something about them having another spot in mind. Don't know if it came to pass or not. Our local oval track has been non-op for the last couple of years, some Covid related, most NOT. New property owner decided racing just wasn't enough income from the property and sorta went outside his county permits with his activities. Needless to say it pissed off the neighbors and the county. Rumor out there now that some people really interested in racing are doing some negotiating for it.

Little squeak wheel entering the garage .. Nice touch :thumbsup:
Thanks, the sure grip is doing good so far. Can't wait to squeak it off the line and peddle it from breaking loose. Ain't much on burnouts, but I am sure the day will come when I know the rears get changed out and smoke them

I agree, its monday. The good, finally shipped the wood lathe, buddy wanted it and an oppurtunity finally came up. Got 2 tires installed and balanced.
Went well.
Bad stuff,
Cadillac that came in for a front end noise, yet to be determined. I did discover the wheel nuts were 250 foot-lbs. and it has a weird shake like a shifted belt in one tire. So lots of bs that amounted to nothing.
Fireplace/pellet stove inspection is a fail. I have to move it. I dont own a hammer drill/breaker to get through the cement wall. So thats a pain in the butt.

Toyota i inspected the other day,sat on hoist for 48 hours now has awd,abs and check engine lights illuminated. For no dam reason.

And chiropractor is an hour away, for a 15 minute treatment. I will use the drive as a time to relax and reflect on my day. Three times a week for the next 3 weeks.

I am going to cut mine tomorrow. Warm temperatures the rest of the week so it may not be the last for me
Mine will need cut many times before the season is over. Mostly to pick up the leaves. The Maples are starting to drop but all the rest are just turning. I remember being on the rider at Thanksgiving for the last time of the season.

Got a package in the mail today from our good friend WV64Signet.
Thanks Chris I LMAO when I saw the foil and will put the coffee to good use. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

-
Back