Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Not a thing today on coast to coast searches for me
Yeowzer :realcrazy:

Screenshot_20231025_081422_Facebook.jpg

New member from Arizona with a picture of his car. I check out his IP address and sure enough he's from Arizona. All looks good here.
Another new member posts a avatar, photo of a guy with a turbine. (not a turbo LOL) Posts a photo of his Toyota. I check his IP and he's from Bangladesh.

12461.poof.jpg

Last edited:
From what I recall those 292s had torque for days but not very fuel efficient :lol:
I think it was the second boat that I ever owned. Was a 19 ft aristocraft with the sliding hardtop. Look like a James Bond boat. Originally had a 250 CID GM engine. But I replaced it with a 292 cubic inch GM engine. That thing would fly.

Crazy days. Speaking of which I have to get to work. Have a Great Day All! Steph, I hope you start feeling better!

think 73 360 without hitting the books, definately LA To me its one I would curve for something else.
It came in a bucket of parts with my 440 but it looks different than my other RB dizzys

Looks like SoCal is in for it's first Autumn freezes in the next few days. San Gabriel Mtns gonna get a little chilly next week. Not gonna make the snow covering for The World Finals at Pomona though. Have to wait for the Winters :lol:

-
Back