Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Really guess it's all in interests I've watched a lot of college games. Pro basketball no interest never watched it.
In March tune into March madness the college basketball playoffs. That is some good basketball!!
Heck one time I even tried to watch a hockey game well some of it at least.
Yeah was never really interested in it I guess. Don't think I have watched a full hockey game.

It's Thunderbolt Thursday!

thunderboltII.jpg

Good morninnng :D

Saw this Barracuda being transported along with 3 other cars, by far the best looking one of the bunch, nice shiny B5 Blue too, not sure of the year.

Fish.jpeg

Fish2.jpeg

Looks like a 68. When I bought mine, I paid a little extra for the enclosed trailer.

May just be the pic or a really clean window, but looks like the window is down on the barracuda
Wow hard to believe it was left like that?? My rear window had a bad regulator (what the window sits in to go up and down) and won't roll all the way up. Finding one was hard because it had to be for a convertible and putting a 50-year-old plus part in was also a challenge.

Morning!
-1°C . Thats not bad. No wind. But no sun. Mustank for brakes and a service, then i put it in to storage. So a game of tetris, with cars. Firebird,Fargo,T-bird and tractor all in my way. May as well move forklift too, maybe get my last pallet of pellets too.

30 degrees this morning, coffee is working now, on cup #2 , reconditioned this old sign yesterday, it deserved it.

20231031_174129.jpg

-
Back