Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Cook hamburger drain it , add your favorite tomato sauce or spaghetti sauce , put a liitle sauce in the bottom of the pan, layer noodles . cottage cheese, spinich if you like it , mozz. cheese or any cheese you like, keep layering' put cheese on top, cover with foil , bake 350 for appox. 40 min. let stand for 5 minutes. Just for your info unplug smoke cheering section. Wifes recipe .
Sounds great thanks Mike but the cheering section is funny so... :rofl: :rofl:

Yea same here but mine are far from good. LOL
I usually mix up the ricotta and shred some mozzarella into a bowl. Then I add in an egg and some Italian seasonings. If I don’t have homemade sauce I use store bought and doctor that up. Add in some ground sausage if you like to the layers.

Nuther fun night at work…

IMG_5852.jpeg

I usually mix up the ricotta and shred some mozzarella into a bowl. Then I add in an egg and some Italian seasonings. If I don’t have homemade sauce I use store bought and doctor that up. Add in some ground sausage if you like to the layers.
Sounds good Steph thanks. Never tried egg but sounds great.

Well dinner just needs to be baked and waiting for my biscuits to rise first. Karl!
Did the cottage cheese like Mike suggested and the egg that Steph suggested and some onion and garlic and defiantly olives and mushrooms, and some tomato slices. I have some antacid pills just incase for back up.

IMG_20231102_164626893.jpg

A company contacted me yesterday about the article and they make plaques. I was going to do this after Chris @WV64Signet mentioned it to me and I think it is a great idea. Here is a proof they sent. They do different types of wood and brushed or black metal. I think the brushed metal would look cool. I am going to ask him to send me another proof. Here is the wood and a black metal one.

IMG_9654.png

IMG_9655.png

Well dinner just needs to be baked and waiting for my biscuits to rise first. Karl!
Did the cottage cheese like Mike suggested and the egg that Steph suggested and some onion and garlic and defiantly olives and mushrooms, and some tomato slices. I have some antacid pills just incase for back up.

View attachment 1716161538
Looks delicious Fred! Well done :thumbsup:

A company contacted me yesterday about the article and they make plaques. I was going to do this after Chris @WV64Signet mentioned it to me and I think it is a great idea. Here is a proof they sent. They do different types of wood and brushed or black metal. I think the brushed metal would look cool. I am going to ask him to send me another proof. Here is the wood and a black metal one.

View attachment 1716161548

View attachment 1716161549
Not knowing much about your Dart and not knowing much about how to find things on the internet but can you give me a web site to find more info. Scott?

View attachment 1716161538
Looks good, can't do the black olives though.

Back from the big city. Cheryl stayed behind spending the night with her mom. A great day we went to the golf shop, and she picked up her new set of custom fitted clubs. I spent an hour with the owner re-tuning my driver and fitted for a couple hybrids. All golf talk sorry not much else with us. Funny we use to travel the nation doing 25-30 car shows a year for several years. Funny how things change.

-
Back