Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Turn signal switch is just a bunch of contacts, a rotary switch of sorts. When activating, they are basically self cleaning. If the grease is old and crusty it would make sense that it doesent work in the cold. But, bad grounds,loose column connector or corroded connectors can display similar symptoms.
The flasher is thermally activated,so if its doing it in both directions, its likely not the switch. Next time its stone cold,try the hazard lights.
Uses a different flasher. Process of elimination.
Do the brake lights work? If they do it's the switch

Do the brake lights work? If they do it's the switch
The brake lights work when you step on the brakes. If I turn the left indicator on then one left break light goes out. And vice versa with the right side indicator and brake light

Flasher help.

social-issues-flash-flashers-flashed-streakers-mob-wda2374_low.jpg

sex-flasher-sex_abuse-sex_harassment-flash_in_the_pan-expressions-dron522_low.jpg

images (3).jpeg

men-motorway-accidents-emergency_services-flashers-emergency_flashers-gwan524_low.jpg

Get an electronic flasher. It will flash no matter the load. Then it will be easier to troubleshoot.

Fabrication of brackets for the rotisserie to allow the 70 Cuda up in the air, are complete. Maybe tomorrow will start to get it up.
1000002774.jpg

After a hard day from shopping I stopped for lunch and when the waitress ask me what I wanted to drink, I said I'll have a diet water.
Got a puzzled look on her face and when she came back with my glass of water I got a big smile and a chuckle out of her. :thumbsup:

SO! for dinner tonight I'm going to make Lasagna. Any of you have a recipe for a great Lasagna?

SO! for dinner tonight I'm going to make Lasagna. Any of you have a recipe for a great Lasagna?
Cook hamburger drain it , add your favorite tomato sauce or spaghetti sauce , put a liitle sauce in the bottom of the pan, layer noodles . cottage cheese, spinich if you like it , mozz. cheese or any cheese you like, keep layering' put cheese on top, cover with foil , bake 350 for appox. 40 min. let stand for 5 minutes. Just for your info unplug smoke cheering section. Wifes recipe .

-
Back