Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Went shopping today and got me a new love seat for my living room. Comes complete with recliner, cup holders and center console.
Ask the sales lady if I could get one with a steering wheel and a gas peddle. Gotta love the deer in the headlights look. :lol:

Its gotta have tuck and roll upholstery. Set up a little fan and cruise during the wintertime!
And drive all night and drink without getting pulled over is a plus.

1700512519896.png

When I first met her, 7 years ago, I was a little apprehensive. She was always wearing Black....I was Afraid that she was a Viet Cong operative. KKKKKK.
In fact, I even brought that up with her.....But , time has told differently..... KKKKKKK

Who you fooling Fred, I been to your town. Any place you can land a plane in the street and taxi into the garage for a quick paint job is my kinda place!
Does have its good points for sure. and yea off the grid here.

Long day. Unpacked my new tools, tested them. I think shaping the cab corners will be much easier now. My new electric trailer jack is mounted, had to raise trailer way up to get jack leg extension in. Used a jackstand to hold it up. Got it done, forgot about jack stand and destroyed a tire when i pulled trailer out. I had tires, so going to fix. Cheap tires, wont seat on rim. Tried ether. Nope. Tube, insall in tire only to discover stem is too big for hole.
It was an hour long battle, but i did win. No more super cheap tires for me…

Done for the day had the GD here for most of it. Took her to coffee this morning, the group all have known her since she was young. Came home and she helped me hang a few things in the basement. She brought a water purifying experiment over she'd gotten. We went over to my buddy's place for a small container of pond water. She put it together and ran the test and had a great time. I shocked her when I took a sip of the final product haha!! She took it apart cleaned it and going to do it again. She and Cheryl then took off for a couple hours doing some Christmas shopping. Going to settle in for the game tonight left-over pizza and a toddy or two. Enjoy!!

Done for the day had the GD here for most of it. Took her to coffee this morning, the group all have known her since she was young. Came home and she helped me hang a few things in the basement. She brought a water purifying experiment over she'd gotten. We went over to my buddy's place for a small container of pond water. She put it together and ran the test and had a great time. I shocked her when I took a sip of the final product haha!! She took it apart cleaned it and going to do it again. She and Cheryl then took off for a couple hours doing some Christmas shopping. Going to settle in for the game tonight left-over pizza and a toddy or two. Enjoy!!
Cheers Craig have a good night.

I am actually looking forward to the tilt. As a family how cool is it to have both boys on the field at same time? Bet the K family is ear to ear grins. If they start cutting away for the Swift nonsense all night, showing her over and over and talking about where she was last night and who she had dinner with I am popping Smoke I don’t care how good the game is. They need to find something more football related to go on and on about.

So our oldest daughter is coming in for the Holidays as well. She asked that I “sanitize” the shop so that her three daughters will not be exposed to my debauchery. The things we do for grandchildren!

View attachment 1716168850
Soooo! the naked gals riding a Harley on your garage posters are coming down and the pictures of the ford guys riding each other.
Damn shame what we do for our kids. :lol:

I am actually looking forward to the tilt. As a family how cool is it to have both boys on the field at same time? Bet the K family is ear to ear grins. If they start cutting away for the Swift nonsense all night, showing her over and over and talking about where she was last night and who she had dinner with I am popping Smoke I don’t care how good the game is. They need to find something more football related to go on and on about.
I agree and they Swift and Travis have expressed the same. She's there to watch the game and expects nothing more. It's television doing what they do trying to make $$ She as far as I know is still on tour. Hoping for a good ole football game.

Mine is old age and girth, ya that's it girth. But she is 13.
I fear Hemi is not going to make it to 13, she is 12. But her jumper is broke. I do think however the Mal pup has both extended and increased her quality of life. She gives a menacing posture and is game for about ten ft sprints while the pup circles her at Mach six. Darting in to nip Hemis hamstrings knowing full well something is wrong with Hemis back end. As long as she can still run and wants to run we will keep on keeping on.

-
Back