Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I done got 36 eggs boiled, peeled and cut in half! And meat is on Tragaer! Doing a ham as a supplement meat for shindig tomorrow and loin is for our house full of guests! After this smoke rolls over the mountain all day today
I will have every raccoon in the county here tonight!

View attachment 1716169484
I smoked a pork loin last week. Damn tasty. 140° internal. Pull it and wrap it in foil to rest.

pork loin4.jpg

pork loin2.jpg

Well i’m done with ford for today. Waiting on t-case shift motor and hub actuator vacuum solenoid.

The bulb holds an ounce. Tip the bottle down to pour fill the bulb and roll it sideways to pour.
We just pour until it almost covers the large ice cube. It's a good start and then we just add a little from there as needed...simple.

Ohh looks like the way KU basketball game is going and her drink she needs me to add a little...maybe more than a little haha!!

Looks like it requires skill and a steady hand??
Naw, even a club like me could do it. I see it comes with a #8 and #9 cork and replacement corks are available. Tip the bottle up to fill the bulb. tip the bottle back so the bulb is higher than the bottle and twist your wrist to pour. I will shoot a video when I get mine. It looks like fun. You could look like a expert after a couple tries! Saints Pour

-
Back