Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
IMG_9949.jpeg

I like chocolate :lol:

Any of you parts hounds….. posted a wanted ad previous but person who has one not correct year……..

Looking for the torsion bar crossmember part for a ‘69 Dart 4 speed. The arrow in red is pointing to what I need. Let me know if anyone has anything available. Thank you

IMG_9080.png

Any of you parts hounds….. posted a wanted ad previous but person who has one not correct year……..

Looking for the torsion bar crossmember part for a ‘69 Dart 4 speed. The arrow in red is pointing to what I need. Let me know if anyone has anything available. Thank you

IMG_9080.png

Can't see the image??

IMG_9080.png
Are you positive they’re year specific?

Morning everyone.
Power went out at 5 AM and just came back on. Had to make coffee on the BBQ so it's special good today.

I'm here battling my HVAC, keeps throwing the breaker. I think I'm going to try cleaning the coils, have a new filter in it, it's only 3 years old but may have grass/dirt in it from when I mow around it, dunno

-
Back