Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
To my secret Santa, I shared a box if liquor filled chocolate barrels at the neighbor's party last night. The guys really liked them. There was only one left when the party was over. Fun stuff.
1, You got a great secret Santa
2. You got a great bunch of friends and.
3. They left you the best along with a bunch of good memories!

Last edited:
So, perhaps i didnt make a huge mess of the right fender like i thought. Partly tacked together.
And buddy Ron came over, we got his control arms modified. Was a long day, didnt get fender done but accomplished a lot.

View attachment 1716186406

View attachment 1716186407Angle iron welded to fender edge panel or it will twist as i beat it into submission
As always Frank nice job. I swear you get more done by noon than I get done all week. I love watching the evolution of your skillset with your new metal working tools. Like most tools of that complexity I think the more you use them the more applications you will find to utilize the wheel. Keep the pix coming.

My grandmother with my grandfathers 64 sport fury. She passed three years ago and i found this picture later on. Still looking for a sport fury. Gonna find the right one someday

View attachment 1716080313

Hmm

Screenshot_20240101_185212_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20240101_185439_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20240101_185515_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20240101_185527_Facebook.jpg

I’m just catching up for the day. Great job on the bunny @dukeboy440
The bathroom looks great @WV64Signet
I love seeing your progress at @Tooljunkie
That water is too cold @Old man ray. I jumped in the Atlantic Ocean once in January when I’d visit with my grandparents. It was way too cold!
I got to visit with my grandfather tonight. He’s 95 years old and still sharp as a tack. He’s my last grandparent left.

That water is too cold @Old man ray. I jumped in the Atlantic Ocean once in January when I’d visit with my grandparents. It was way too cold!
I got to visit with my grandfather tonight. He’s 95 years old and still sharp as a tack. He’s my last grandparent left.

Sounds like time well spent Steph.

Hey Steph, did you get my letter yet?

Old memory. I wa filling up my air shocks and filling up with sunoco 260 next to a sport fury III. Hoped i didn't come up against him on the street. The good old days!

-
Back