Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I'm watching the panic weather news.
Well we really won't know for a few more days yet, but it has the POTENTIAL to be a major snow storm. Or it could just be a rain event.
So hurry and buy. Shovels, Rock Salt, Bread , and Milk.

They always hype it up and then it’s a flop. People run and buy their milk and bread as if they will never get out again. I will listen more a day or 2 before it hits.

Well we really won't know for a few more days yet, but it has the POTENTIAL to be a major snow storm. Or it could just be a rain event.
Dont forget the condoms!

They always hype it up and then it’s a flop. People run and buy their milk and bread as if they will never get out again. I will listen more a day or 2 before it hits.

Is this for Saturday?

Too much backreading, I hope all is well. Tried the first Secret Santa gift. Oatmeal Stout. Delicious. Thank you. I am happy with my Charger progress, especially with no heat in the garage. Lots of tubing in and some flooring. All the white flooring is coming out, full wheel tubs are going in. Back to work today.

20231231_133808.jpg

20240101_191844.jpg

Morning!
Just below freezing, so another mild day. Got a little snow overnight too. Gas price dropped .14 per litre,1.16 is almost acceptable now.
10 more days…

Morning all I guess the holiday season is officially over once again as 2024 begins.
Lots of good football last night looks for an exciting championship game next week.
Have a great day.

Last edited:
Too much backreading, I hope all is well. Tried the first Secret Santa gift. Oatmeal Stout. Delicious. Thank you. I am happy with my Charger progress, especially with no heat in the garage. Lots of tubing in and some flooring. All the white flooring is coming out, full wheel tubs are going in. Back to work today.

View attachment 1716186645

View attachment 1716186646

Looks great Eric...

The car is coming along too :poke:

Always amazed at the work done by this crew.
:thumbsup:

-
Back