Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
1705152344757.png

1705152354148.png

1705152384025.png

Hurry up and wait…
30 minutes standing in line to get a sammich and coffee.

Well, I dug out my long undies. I had some coveralls years ago but I can't fit into them any more. I'll just bundle up and go over and feed the cat. And see if I can clear some snow.

Well, I dug out my long undies. I had some coveralls years ago but I can't fit into them any more. I'll just bundle up and go over and feed the cat. And see if I can clear some snow.
Making me shiver just thinking of going outside.

Oh dear, it sounds like Shelley may be coming down with what I had. She has been sneezing and coughing and complaining about her joints hurting.

Morning just a fly by. We’re up early for a veterans golf tournament today. Spent yesterday at the Sony Open walked over 10 miles. We had a great time. Weather back home sucks glad I turned the water off and the heat left at normal setting. Looks like it will be a week before the temp start coming back up. Stay warm.

Morning just a fly by. We’re up early for a veterans golf tournament today. Spent yesterday at the Sony Open walked over 10 miles. We had a great time. Weather back home sucks glad I turned the water off and the heat left at normal setting. Looks like it will be a week before the temp start coming back up. Stay warm.
We are chilly here but no snow. H gonna be cold for about a week. Global warming my aching foot!

-
Back