Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Made it home at 11:00 pm. Pup was sure happy to see us. Guess its back at it tomorrow. Neighbour needs a scan. Hope its something simple.

Good morning everyone. 19⁰ this am. About 10days of warmer weather. See what I can get done. Still dark when I get home. Maybe actually get some garage time

Going to be a lock down day so an easy day. Power company shutting down the electric for repairs. We have a generator system but the local clientele will be locked in. Actually looking forward to a Monday. Scott knows what I am talking about

So, just started the truck. It's raining...at 19⁰. Probably going to be slick

Good morning everyone. Back to Monday again. Poor Wyatt has some bug so he’s staying home today. Hopefully the rest of us dodge it.

It's 122!
1705924189814.png

Good morning :D

Morning!
Its colder than the carribbean here.
Thought for sure i would sleep in. Nope. Have to head out early and pick up some milk so kim can have coffee.

Good morning everyone. Back to Monday again. Poor Wyatt has some bug so he’s staying home today. Hopefully the rest of us dodge it.
Hope you do, no fun being sick. Daughter just texted wife, her and her boyfriend both caught Covid, were out for a week, guess it's going around more like stuff does in winter/fall

-
Back