Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just glanced at the weather forecast.

40 degrees tomorrow... 60 by Friday, but a lot of rain coming. Gonna be a muddy mess with all this snow melting off.

I like Shepards pie. It has been a long time since I had one. Same with hair pie. :rofl: :rofl:

Is that a rub it in post Alex :poke: :lol:
Didn't even sound like. Right? I think it was a little above freezing briefly here today. Had to let the fire die down a little. To warm in the house. We've had the stove burning nonstop for a few days. Was actually too warm last night. Haven't used a drop of oil. :thumbsup:

Up by 2 TD's that's tough this late in a game like this...
1705877494293.png

Pre-vent defense. Lot of chunk gains in that drive by TB. Lions need to pound and ground to burn clock
Even if they get the turnover with time, Bucks need to do exactly what they just failed to do -and that is just to tie it.

Didn't even sound like. Right? I think it was a little above freezing briefly here today. Had to let the fire die down a little. To warm in the house. We've had the stove burning nonstop for a few days. Was actually too warm last night. Haven't used a drop of oil. :thumbsup:
Cost me $125 to keep the garage warm for a month, but I spend more time in the garage than the house.

On to S.F. ... Good luck Detroit. Purdy seems beatable. They weren't overly impressive versus Green Bay last night.

K.C. -> Buffalo should be good.

-
Back