Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
BTW.. been following sick week, just curious if anyone knows if the green turbo duster made it all 5 days? (Ritter small block, 2000ish hp) Love that car.. no minitubs or special suspension, all boltons and running 7s :)

Morning kids rain here today and tomorrow we need it better than the white stuff.

The only real channel I watch consistently and subscribe to is Cleetus, with Sick Week videos..........................
I don't sub any of them but watch a few different channels for sick/drag week stuffs... The AMC powered javelin that's running this year is very cool also...

Morning kids rain here today and tomorrow we need it better than the white stuff.
Local sports radio had Andy Reid on yesterday, they asked about the commercial where he's eating all of Mahome's food. Question was how many bites did he take out of that burger, Andy said they gave him a bucket to spit out the food after each take and he said "I'm not using the bucket". Well, after about 50 takes he said "Ok, where's that bucket" lol! Great interview, Mike Holmgren was on at same time sharing questions to Reid.

Local sports radio had Andy Reid on yesterday, they asked about the commercial where he's eating all of Mahome's food. Question was how many bites did he take out of that burger, Andy said they gave him a bucket to spit out the food after each take and he said "I'm not using the bucket". Well, after about 50 takes he said "Ok, where's that bucket" lol! Great interview, Mike Holmgren was on at same time sharing questions to Reid.

Reid seems like a pretty genuine person as head coaches go. I like Tomlin as well

Looks like another very warm day, I busted a sweat in a tee shirt yesterday. Congratulations to @memike on the welcome addition to the shop! That is gonna make a huge difference come high summer. I am going to take it easy on the arm today as it is really singing after a couple days of chainsaw work. Think I will just do some reloading. Happy Bday to Marie @71GSSDemon !
Thank you cuzz, yesterday was a day with the doors open , did a bunch of carrying and locating yesterday in the shop, new locating for the pool table and barr area was established. Tonight I get to see how loud it is with rain coming in, before you could not talk with an easy rain, a hard rain would be hard on my ears.
Good morning coffee crew

We went out to dinner last night with our good friends. They always pick a strange little place that is expensive and last night was no exception. It was in the basement of a very old building had the old limestone walls and small sat maybe 30 people. This food business serves private parties and catering and only opens this restaurant for Friday lunch and dinner. Atmosphere was great a four-course menu choice of three entrees and a nice whiskey selection. I got the steak, and it was the best I've had in a while. The conversation was great we sat and ate, drank, and talked for a couple hours. Their daughter is living with them for a few months. She is a school trained experienced gunsmith. I'm going to take some work over to her while she is here. I have my old Glock that I had on the department. Between normal range and SWAT, it's had thousands of rounds fired through it. I'm sure there's a spring or two that probably needs replaced. I also have a couple more I'll let her just go through.

Reid seems like a pretty genuine person as head coaches go. I like Tomlin as well
I agree he is very down to earth. What you see of him in that commercial away from football is just what he's like just one of the guys.

We went out to dinner last night with our good friends. They always pick a strange little place that is expensive and last night was no exception. It was in the basement of a very old building had the old limestone walls and small sat maybe 30 people. This food business serves private parties and catering and only opens this restaurant for Friday lunch and dinner. Atmosphere was great a four-course menu choice of three entrees and a nice whiskey selection. I got the steak, and it was the best I've had in a while. The conversation was great we sat and ate, drank, and talked for a couple hours. Their daughter is living with them for a few months. She is a school trained experienced gunsmith. I'm going to take some work over to her while she is here. I have my old Glock that I had on the department. Between normal range and SWAT, it's had thousands of rounds fired through it. I'm sure there's a spring or two that probably needs replaced. I also have a couple more I'll let her just go through.
Great to hear Craig. I know you said yesterday you weren't expecting anything special with the meal..................Sounds like a great time and the bonus gun work :thumbsup:

Great to hear Craig. I know you said yesterday you weren't expecting anything special with the meal..................Sounds like a great time and the bonus gun work :thumbsup:
Our friends are a unique couple. Last night we heard the stories of when they lived in San Pablo, Brazil for a couple years. She was running a plant for a US company. She is Brazilian so always a colorful twist when she tells a story.

Craig get that package or did the porch Pirates?
Opps sorry yep got it yesterday. I thought it was some pretty cool stuff thanks!! I'm going to sit down today and take a closer look at it.

He seemed to be a straight shooter, humble, paid homage to Holmgren during the interview. They asked about his future, he's taking it a game at a time, actually said he's focused on the next touchdown. Also acknowledged how good SF is, this should be a great Superbowl

Opps sorry yep got it yesterday. I thought it was some pretty cool stuff thanks!! I'm going to sit down today and take a closer look at it.
I am not sure if that was for my Dad or Chichi? Can be eithers. Glad it went to a good home.

He seemed to be a straight shooter, humble, paid homage to Holmgren during the interview. They asked about his future, he's taking it a game at a time, actually said he's focused on the next touchdown. Also acknowledged how good SF is, this should be a great Superbowl
I think he's having a great time and will probably stay a couple more years. SF he's not going to say anything to fire them up unlike Bosa.

Kind of cool. Bought it for the Tachs really. The dist is a MP electronic, no one really wants them. Have quite a few of them actually
1706964137480.png

1706964169439.png

I think he's having a great time and will probably stay a couple more years. SF he's not going to say anything to fire them up unlike Bosa.
He did give comments on his team, said last year the defense was young and the offense carried and it's swung the other way where the offense is young and defense carried through this year but felt they were coming along

-
Back