Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
:rofl::rofl::rofl: Naw. Please do. Us guys up Nort' need something to lift our spirits. (other than whiskey)
Here ya go, right outside front door. I got to put shoes on for daffodils pix and I am still in my Jammie’s.

IMG_4342.jpeg

Have to say you earned it after putting up with those 12’ drifts in the past
With all this talk of snow and the pictures of icy roads and whatnot. I thought about snapping a picture of the tall bright shiny green grass and daffodils popping but figured I would get banned!

One of my farm shop customers were IH fans. Dan had 50 or so restored tractors and 3 or 4 Scouts in different stages. He had one with the 4 cylinder ones (half a 304 I believe)
Didn't they have a slant 4 cylinder?

Was -15⁰ here this AM. Good to not be going sledding in this. Will be warmer later and tomorrow I believe.

There goes the furnace. Well it's not really a furnace but a forced air handler with a heating coil inside. (hot water heat) No reason to run it constantly so I set the t stat low and it only comes on when the baseboard fin tubes can't keep up. It saves on electricity because the blower cage is big with a 2 speed 220 volt motor to run it. No capacitor start on this one.

-
Back