Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
There goes the furnace. Well it's not really a furnace but a forced air handler with a heating coil inside. (hot water heat) No reason to run it constantly so I set the t stat low and it only comes on when the baseboard fin tubes can't keep up. It saves on electricity because the blower cage is big with a 2 speed 220 volt motor to run it. No capacitor start on this one.
Nope. I’m getting the fire re-started. Was down to a few hot coals.

IMG_6775.jpeg

Going through the motions of getting ready to get kicked off the boat. Off at 8:30 am tomorrow.

Unlike the two couples that were fighting two nights ago, curaçao police were involved, they were removed. FAFO

Last edited:
Cool,but worth a fraction of what someone paid for them. At least these look like actual first day covers. Many are not matched to the stamp. Also they are not addressed, as collectors prefer. I got a binder of the early US ‘classics’ in gold like this recently. Totally worthless, but cool. LOL
Literally the only thing I know about stamps is to lick em! (Karl?)

Still chillin. Im lost at sea, as the usual map on tv showing location isnt running. And google maps isnt working.
Saw land at 05:00 and one fellow said cuba. I disagree as we would be very close to florida.

Afternoon ladies and gents. HO! and the rest of you. :poke:
Nice sunny day here and enjoying the sun and 33* day. Had a nice walk and getting some fresh air was needed.

-
Back