Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good ole @ocdart just posted it in his NASCAR game thread. :thumbsup:
He is the ultimate cat herder for doing the Race threads! The admin must be terrible as often as we change our picks! Just a thankless job and I sure appreciate @ocdart efforts for us! I am never very competitive and typically in the bottom half. My goal this year is to finish ahead of my cousin! @memike

He is the ultimate cat herder for doing the Race threads! The admin must be terrible as often as we change our picks! Just a thankless job and I sure appreciate @ocdart efforts for us! I am never very competitive and typically in the bottom half. My goal this year is to finish ahead of my cousin! @memike

Thanks for the compliment!
The admin isn't that bad since I keep the pics listed on individual Excel spreadsheets for both the NASCAR and NHRA "Pick 'Em" games.
I just wish we had more players in both games.

Well remember those rabbits I drove 700 miles for? Yeah dead. All 4 of them. All because my wife refused to let me put a heat lamp on their cage with the cold spell we have. Said she never had heat lamps on the rabbits she had growing up. :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead:

Well remember those rabbits I drove 700 miles for? Yeah dead. All 4 of them. All because my wife refused to let me put a heat lamp on their cage with the cold spell we have. Said she never had heat lamps on the rabbits she had growing up. :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead:

Well that sucks.... time, money, fuel... and not so great for the rabbits either.

Yeah I stopped watching really in the mid2000s when they made that stupid playoff type format. That and all the bull crap rules. Last race I watched was Jeff Gordon’s last race cause I figured it’d be historical.

Is there a goat shelter?

I can imagine. There are some pretty exotic rabbit breeds out there.
I mean we have a barn for the goats. Coops for the ducks and chickens. Rabbit hutch for the rabbits. We keep them all separate

Can anyone ID these. I did not see anything on the inside

IMG_0304.jpeg

In regards to the parts, I pulled everything out of boxes and tried to organize like-minded parts into groups. It is a bit overwhelming.........................

Gooooood Mornin from Viet Nam. 4:40 am here. Trying to get her up and motivated to go to exercise class......... :mob:

Gooooood Mornin from Viet Nam. 4:40 am here. Trying to get her up and motivated to go to exercise class......... :mob:
Morning Mitch just tell the wife you think you saw a snake crawl up the bed post and into the covers. Mouse works just as good. :rolleyes:

-
Back