Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So, im abandoning the upper panel and moving on to hvac housing and rust repair. Need to think about it some more.

Forgot the photo

IMG_0395.jpeg

Them Navy pilots must have got tired of being grounded for the bad weather we been having lately cuz they sure givin' the airport a workout today. Prop powered fliers today, no jets yet :thumbsup:

Pretty much summed up my day, on the bright side it was on top of the mountain, a very long way from barn. So I got some cardio.

View attachment 1716213553
I put bucket down, curled up just a little and drive it closer to shop. And a tube will follow. Thing with a tube, if you puncture it, it usually gets shredded.

Neighbor called me today asking if I still want to buy his 1968 340 engine and 727 tranny. Was a few years ago that I checked out the engine that is in a shed all torn apart but with X heads that looked good. The guy is a basket case and not trying to take advantage of him but told him not knowing what it needs if I can check out all the parts again I might be able to go $500 because that's all I can afford.
Waiting for him to decide what next.

Nothing that a case of fix a flat can't cure.:poke::poke:
I don't know if they still do it, but the big dirt movin' spreads I ran into used foam. When the drive tires wore out to slicks on the scrapers

1709080551107.png
they would fill those suckers with foam and rotate them to the scraper can and get new drivers. Once in a while I would see a hole big enough to put your head in and all you could see was that foam. All they had to do back there was support the weight of the can and it's dirt.

-
Back