Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well, going to try to go back to sleep. I can get 3 more hours in b4 I have to get up for good. :lol:

I have had something going on since I came down with the flu the first of Jan. Mostly sinus issues. :BangHead:
That's a long time.

My Daughter sold her business in Alaska. Wants to fly me up there around end of May and drive with her and my Grandson in her Winnebago pulling a trailer to North Carolina.
She figures 3 drivers should be Easy uh NO!!!

Morning coffee crew. Funny how the wind blows my weather is usually your weather the next day. Well today here it's back up to 60 and warmer every day after.
OMR my cold is trying to hang on but this morning I feel the best I've had in a week.
I got some work done inside yesterday we sorted through a few closets and have a donation pile to take in.
Today after it warms up plan to go out and do a few hours of yard work.
Have a great day!!

d59e4cfe-3c2e-49df-9ff5-db3f7c8ff62c_text.gif

I

That's a long time.

My Daughter sold her business in Alaska. Wants to fly me up there around end of May and drive with her and my Grandson in her Winnebago pulling a trailer to North Carolina.
She figures 3 drivers should be Easy uh NO!!!
Hmmm....and I am driving up in June

Probably still has some functionality..... that'll need to be disabled
They changed their policy..........I Had to go back to BP in Harpers Ferry yesterday to update PIV.

The laptop has to be directly attached to the ICE network for first-time provision. :BangHead:

I am done messing around at 2 locations............HQ has a badging office, so if there are any more issues with my PIV card it can be resolved.

Yup.

They updated to the new version so my last update required 2 trips. Herndon and Hagerstown.

Why the freaking credential is not on the same timeline as the card expiry date is crazy

-
Back