Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Man i have hemi fever bad :( gonna make some bad choices soon i think...

Anyway.. moved my springs in and setup the caltracs.. i'm soo tired. Somehow i have bout 3/16 less space on the driver tire than passenger.. will have to live with it, will spacer it out if i have to..
1709512086358.jpeg

Anyway.. moved my springs in and setup the caltracs.. i'm soo tired. Somehow i have bout 3/16 less space on the driver tire than passenger.. will have to live with it, will spacer it out if i have to..
View attachment 1716215996

You'll get it to shake out

Have you weighted the tires yet to see how it sits?

View attachment 1716215996
Looks good and 3/16 is not that bad I think.

You'll get it to shake out

Have you weighted the tires yet to see how it sits?
This is the rear on the ground, front on jackstands still... I would like to lower the rear 1-2" still.. but i nee to get it running before i do anything else now
Don't mind the black primer, it's covering metal i had to put in.. will paint it this summer
1709512331371.jpeg

This is the rear on the ground, front on jackstands still... I would like to lower the rear 1-2" still.. but i nee to get it running before i do anything else now
Don't mind the black primer, it's covering metal i had to put in.. will paint it this summer
View attachment 1716216002
Wheels are lookin good...

I need to decide on that soon... the tax man will most likely make the decision for me actually :icon_fU:

Wheels are lookin good...

I need to decide on that soon... the tax man will most likely make the decision for me actually :icon_fU:
Yeah, at this point i should have changed the gears to 3.55's and put on some normal size tires.. but no big thing.. i haven't done anything i can't change later
How's the car comin?

Yeah, at this point i should have changed the gears to 3.55's and put on some normal size tires.. but no big thing.. i haven't done anything i can't change later
How's the car comin?

3rd... or 4th? Time is a charm.

So far so good. Linkage geometry and brackets... then just getting oil pressure adapter and block fuel lines roughed in....

After that it's mounting ignition and fixing the wiring and I'll be ready to set the motor in....

View attachment 1716216002
Good idea covering the bare metal. Looks good.

-
Back