Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Little bits

20240303_153822.jpg

20240303_153858.jpg

:lol: This storm is so spotty. Near as I can tell they are burnin' Nitro at Famoso. Kern Raceway just 30 minutes away from Famoso postponed their opening night last night due to the weather. The rain woke me at 01:00 and it has rained 4 separate times since then :lol: We get 2 days off and the rain returns Wednesday 80% worth :lol:

Was picking away at the passenger side, and ready to give in and wife said i had to hang in shop for a couple more hours as she was doing tax paperwork. So a big chunk of right side firewall got done. Test fitted the hear core housing, and doesent cramp the passenger compartment too much. Very happy with my progress today. I really need to move my fuel lines, but that oem steel is very hard,doesent like to bend. Awesome day for me.

Was picking away at the passenger side, and ready to give in and wife said i had to hang in shop for a couple more hours as she was doing tax paperwork. So a big chunk of right side firewall got done. Test fitted the hear core housing, and doesent cramp the passenger compartment too much. Very happy with my progress today. I really need to move my fuel lines, but that oem steel is very hard,doesent like to bend. Awesome day for me.
Hey Frank are you going to MITP this year?

Can you put the ignition box inside the glove box to hide it.
Aside from a large hole in the firewall... is that a cut and splice to get to the other side?

I put most of my wiring and fuse block in the glove box.

Just using the OE fuse block under the dash for now.

Since there isn't a battery up front, kinda figure the ignition box isn't much of a deviation :)

-
Back