Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
This seriously sucks guy sent me a hard-to-find vac advance to get rebuilt. Thought I sent it to the guy. Got them back not in there. Man I Ripped my shop apart looking for it. Well it is gone somehow. Found one out there $350! Had to buy it what do you do?
Ugh...

That sucks.

Morning everyone, Wind was bad here yesterday, Hope it's not bad today, need to go pickup my deck furniture that went for a ride. I couldn't sleep last night, finally slept at 3am and was out till 8;30.
I need coffee.

Morning everyone, Wind was bad here yesterday, Hope it's not bad today, need to go pickup my deck furniture that went for a ride. I couldn't sleep last night, finally slept at 3am and was out till 8;30.
I need coffee.

Coffee is good....

Sounds like the furniture is hanging out with the tumble weeds

tumbledeer.jpg

"Bring back my lawn chairs!" :rofl:

Driving from Pueblo to Colorado Springs one morning, the truck got hit with a gust of wind that caused it to downshift... Shortly thereafter, a tumble weed the size of a horse, smacked the rear quarter. Thought a mule deer had run into me
We call those tumble tree's

Our community college campus was slightly outside of town surrounded by the mighty Mojave's finest brush country. On those lovely spring days when those 30-40 mph winds were expected I always parked my hot rod on the side of the campus that was shielded from flying real estate and native plant life, no matter how far the walk was to class :rofl:

Project car? It looks like a buff and go machine to me.
Yeah, doesn't look like a bad deal.. there are actually more of the 65-66's than i expected and at good prices..
BTW.. you see the poly 6pack intake for sale on fbbo?

Yeah, doesn't look like a bad deal.. there are actually more of the 65-66's than i expected and at good prices..
BTW.. you see the poly 6pack intake for sale on fbbo?
Yep. That's a fun one. I wish they did a 4 carb intake instead.

Speaking of sheet metal, i started working on the floor/trans tunnel. Original one was touching transmission, did some work with the english wheel and reshaped the part im reusing.

I told her to tell her classmates she got busted open during mixed martial arts training. That’ll shut them up
I had too many witnesses for that to work :lol: After about the third day at school with 1/4 of my head shaved so they could put the sutures in I just left the bandage off and let'em see the 4" long incision and they shut up :rofl:

-
Back