Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Lots of Karl material here.
Being that I would NEVER NEVER go down that road I will just say good luck with your search.
Thanks. I’ll let you know how I make out. You may hear me cursing at some point. Karl is definitely going to have to jump in here at some point. He’s missed out on a lot of
Jokes.

Here's the culprit, neighbors Alder. This is the reason I took 50-60 of them out at the front of my property. Don't remember a snow this late in a few years, huge flakes I could hardly see going in at 0530 but it didn't matter as car in front of me was doing 15 in a 50, that's OK.

branch.jpeg

I have some replacement tweeters for my Klipshorns inbound, two of them should be here on 6th. I found a place to do accoustic testing/freq/impedance testing on them. The lab is pretty far away but I don't sell any BS and found that these were bad when I auditioned them. Unfortunately Klipsh doesn't make the diaphragm any longer so need to weed out the Chinese junk! If they do test crappy the guy doing the testing has diaphragms from Philippines, they did a much better job than China on re-popping these.

Thanks. I’ll let you know how I make out. You may hear me cursing at some point. Karl is definitely going to have to jump in here at some point. He’s missed out on a lot of
Jokes.
Not sure what you are targeting Steph, but I went with a PST kit (OEM Rubber) on the 64, everything fit correctly

Not sure what you are targeting Steph, but I went with a PST kit (OEM Rubber) on the 64, everything fit correctly
That’s what I’m reading up on. Trying to decide what kit is better. I don’t exactly want to break the bank but I’m not looking to cheap out.
What parts are you bouncing around?
I’m looking to replace all the bushings and ball joints. I want to replace the shocks as well. What other parts would be worth upgrading to make it a better driver in the front.

That’s what I’m reading up on. Trying to decide what kit is better. I don’t exactly want to break the bank but I’m not looking to cheap out.

I’m looking to replace all the bushings and ball joints. I want to replace the shocks as well. What other parts would be worth upgrading to make it a better driver in the front.

I went OE rubber kit from PST (with the FABO Discount) and KYB Gas-A-Just shocks.... I'm not racing, just cruising. Things were just old and crusty. I'm lazy and don't want to hunt around for individual items and cobble together stuff.

Do you remember what sway bar you went with? I’ve been reading through the forums on front end suspensions and searching YouTube for videos.
I have a complete QA1 front suspension and still using my stock torsion bars. Seems to work real good for me.
You could rebuild your front end and if you don't have a sway bar add the factory one and it should be good.

I will say,ToTo has some amazing talent. Very technical, skilled musicians.
And worked with stevie wonder, micheal jackson. Keyboard player is working with Phil collins son in a band

Evening all. Hey, Steph, stay away from poly bushings....ESPECIALLY lower control arm bushings!!! MOOG only IMO

-
Back