Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
So,

IMG_0430.png

Wasnt as good as ToTo in my opinion. Guess i was expecting to hear the hits, not the b side stuff. The singer that replaced Steve Perry can sing though.

Good morning everyone. Rain here all this week. Thank for the information on the front end suspension. I’m going to try and get everything ordered in the next day or so

Good morning everyone. Rain and wind last night. I believe it will be dry until friday

Morning Mopar weather watchers. No rain here 60's again with a March breeze.
Need to roll the cars out today and get some fresh pics for their sale ads.

Hang in there. A set of valve covers reasonable will pop up. I sold the last 3 sets I had. Should have held back a set... NAAA. time to empty the garage.

Howdy Wolfie...

Yes, something will bubble up eventually... just doing the morning wander through the classifieds before working out... :thumbsup:

How's the voice recovery going?

That’s what I’m reading up on. Trying to decide what kit is better. I don’t exactly want to break the bank but I’m not looking to cheap out.

I’m looking to replace all the bushings and ball joints. I want to replace the shocks as well. What other parts would be worth upgrading to make it a better driver in the front.
PST

-
Back