Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Don't forget the roof/ceiling, i put 8" of fiberglass in my ceiling before drywalling, make a big difference...
The ceiling is already spray-foamed. I am just doing the walls and not closing in the ceiling................................I am not made of money, I am building a Frickin Hemi :BangHead:

There's been a local dude advertising on FBM... wonder what the price point up here is compared to @memike
I already had an issue when the ceiling was done and luckily it was rectified. I am having the pole building company do the work, they are the experts and warranty as the rest of the building

Pioneer Pole Buildings in PA.

"I am not made of money, I am building a Frickin Hemi"

Those 2 things don't work in reality :)

There are cheaper ways to do it, however over the years, I have learned to Buy once, cry once.....................:thumbsup:

I need to do the ceiling in mine. Walls have R21 with 1/2 plywood over it. Big issue is getting alot of stuff out to do it. Really just need a barrier up there. Want to use this.

I want one but i could never justify that.... i would put a blower on a small block or just build a 400 stroker first. or a stock LS to get the same power :)

yup... I already have a trans so no biggy there...
Since I have the Dana 60 with 4.88's, I had to get the 4-speed overdrive. Over 7K :BangHead:

Like I said though this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity and I can't take it with me......................

Since I have the Dana 60 with 4.88's, I had to get the 4-speed overdrive. Over 7K :BangHead:

Like I said though this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity and I can't take it with me......................
you didn't have to get the OD... woulda cost like $600 to change those gears to 3.91s...

Yeah nothing cheap in regards to building a Hemi...............plus it's not like stuff fits off the shelf, a lot of fine detail work for everything to work together.

-
Back