Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Any Hemi related parts are not cheap at all!
My old mentor and his son had a SC dragster, injected BBC and a Glide. Well his son landed a job at Rodeck when they were up the coast in Paso Robles. One day Rick is cleaning up the shop and there's a new engine block on the recycle pile :wtf: . He asks John Rodeck what's goin on there with that block. "It's junk. The distributor hole got machined in the wrong place by a 1/4". Not worth fixin'." Rick asks around amongst his co-workers and gathers some good info. "Mr Rodeck. Can I have that block?" "Sure take it away." For a couple cases of beer and some favors Rick and Jack got the block fixed by the co-workers and got a new Rodeck for the dragster. :thumbsup::lol:

Morning!
-20c. Cold. One week and heat comes on. Late start,not in any rush at all today. Pellet stove went out late yesterday, guess i should have filled it.

1709650922248.png

Off to my Cardiologist at 1:00 for a Echocardiogram. It's just a ultrasound to make sure all is well. This is the first since my surgery 5 years ago.

Off to my Cardiologist at 1:00 for a Echocardiogram. It's just a ultrasound to make sure all is well. This is the first since my surgery 5 years ago.
Hope its an easy and fast visit Mike, and all is well , my therapy has came to a screeching halt, seen exrays yesterday, arthritis doctor called me in to consult me, my low lower back first 3 above my tail bone are just about fused together with calcium an or arthritis, the fall I took may have busted it loose back in January, going to have an mri on it, may require surgery or a nerve blocking thingy... all I know is its gotten way worse since two days of therapy last week... to top it off I cracked a lower front tooth yesterday, I am telling you !! I am falling apart, hate the thought of the dentist telling me it might be time for dentures, I guess I should feel blessed to have most of mine at 66. All my brothers had full dentures by 50..

I’m here. I’m lurking. I’m trying to research parts and read up on front end suspension for the dart.
Stock or aftermarket?

I went Gerst(now QA1) coil overs. It’s a great kit and I can’t wait to get it on the road.

However, if I were to do it again, I think I’d stay stock style and just upgrade components and keep the torsion bars. Cost wise is about a wash.

But aftermarket suppliers for the QA1 means it’s harder to have redundant spare parts. Which is a must for the long cruises I will be going on.

-
Back