Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Just had to reset my password to get in...
I might try again. The problem was supposed to start around 10 am and I have tried a few times since then to reset my password to no avail.

Thanks. Yep it must be. I just tried changing my password and it won't accept it.
took me a couple tries. After second one it said their was a problem. But I got an email confirmation that password was reset. Refreshed my screen and it took the new password and I was on....

zuckerberg.jpg

You could have mentioned that earlier when you said the site was down. :poke: :BangHead: :BangHead: :lol:
Doesn’t change what happened lol. Plus if everyone around you including you can’t log into a website, odds are, it’s the website as a whole.

Mike, after seeing your Broccoli last night. Reminded me.

Every now and then I get a little bit hungry but there is never any fresh stuff around.
Every now and then I get a little bit tired of listening to the empty sound on my Belly as I roam around in the dark.
But then I find some fresh at the market.
And then I fall apart
Because I need it now and I need it more then ever.
Once upon a time there was only love for Broccoli in my heart.
Now my Insides are blowing apart.
Nothing clears a room like a full blown Broccli Fart!

My apologies to Bonnie Tyler

Every now and then I get a little bit hungry but there is never any fresh stuff around.
Every now and then I get a little bit tired of listening to the empty sound on my Belly as I roam around in the dark.
And then I fall apart

:lol: :rofl::lol::rofl:

And then I fall apart

:rofl:

Went to work today and the roads were covered in snow but the salt trucks took care of that and melted all the snow off the roads. :BangHead: Rather drive on ice than put up with salted roads.

IMG_20240305_163003619.jpg

-
Back