Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Good morning from Vietnam. Little roadside grill stand. Two pork chops, a hill of rice, some veggies and a bowl of soup. 27,000 dong. That's just over a dollar USD. Sorry no pics. I just ate it all

Soooo since you all being somewhat quiet today, must be the ptsd from the facebook outage, I have a rather large announcement to make…

IMG_6606.jpeg

Watching a Michael McDonald interview. What a guy. Stories to tell.

I need a Hemi to get around day and night
It's got to be strong and it's got to be tight, and it has to be ready to fight.
Sorry everyone I'm on a music parody fixation. Must be the pain meds.

Here is a Buddhist temple mixed in with the regular businesses on a busy street in Vinh Long. Notice the red swastikas on the building on either side. These were used by Asians for centuries before the Germans adopted it , although I'm not sure what it means to the Asians.
1000003511.jpg

1000003512.jpg

:rofl:

@dukeboy440

Once the family size exceeds 7 ... you're out of options, save for the beloved 15-passenger van

Jusss saying
Oh hell no. You see I have a plan already. I’m buying two ram chargers bodies, long bed Cummins chassis, and making a Super RamCharger.

Like they used to say about the gals, "take out the babymaker but leave in the play pen." The guys can get fixed easier. Nothing wrong with shootin' blanks.

Here is a Buddhist temple mixed in with the regular businesses on a busy street in Vinh Long. Notice the red swastikas on the building on either side. These were used by Asians for centuries before the Germans adopted it , although I'm not sure what it means to the Asians.
View attachment 1716217155

View attachment 1716217156
Used by many cultures before the Germans.
Most claim it means prosperity and well being.

Imagine there's no Chevys it easy if you try. No ford's or imports .
Just Mopars the whole world wide.

-
Back