Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Well, a tough day just got worse; Just found out my sister in law passed today. (Mae's brother's wife) She had a brain tumor removed last year. Looked like she beat the cancer. But then started getting seizures recently. Everything else went downhill fast from there...

Well, a tough day just got worse; Just found out my sister in law passed today. (Mae's brother's wife) She had a brain tumor removed last year. Looked like she beat the cancer. But then started getting seizures recently. Everything else went downhill fast from there...
Sorry to hear. Condolences

Just got home from the school board meeting. Open forum on a very controversial and divisive topic. Yet I felt like the only adult in the room of 200 people. The presentation was garbage, not the topic itself, like the presentation that was put together, my 2nd grader would have done a better job. It’s a school board meeting and they can’t even spell check or use correct grammar? And cite data that is 40-50 years out of date and try to use it as evidence … yeah let’s just say the uproar was easily foreseen.

Sympathies and prayers.

Sorry for your loss.

Just got home from the school board meeting. Open forum on a very controversial and divisive topic. Yet I felt like the only adult in the room of 200 people. The presentation was garbage, not the topic itself, like the presentation that was put together, my 2nd grader would have done a better job. It’s a school board meeting and they can’t even spell check or use correct grammar? And cite data that is 40-50 years out of date and try to use it as evidence … yeah let’s just say the uproar was easily foreseen.

:lol:

Haha yeah. But hey, I turned down yet another offer to run for office :rofl: I told them I’m too smart for that job, ask me again when I retire and am bored. (The real reason I think they’re asking is nearly every elected official now is either in their 70s or approaching them and they’re desperate for someone in their 30s to take over haha)

Omg I'm sorry

Sorry to hear.

genuflectII.jpg Rest in Peace dear lady. My sympathies and condolences to family and friends.

Again Keith, condolences. And prayers from here..

Condolences Keith, sad to hear. Prayers to you and your family.

Sorry Keith

-
Back