Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Morning guys mid 70's and windy here today. Yesterday was a day of yardwork seven hours' worth. It would have been somewhat enjoyable if not for the wind.

Morning guys mid 70's and windy here today. Yesterday was a day of yardwork seven hours' worth. It would have been somewhat enjoyable if not for the wind.
Good morning, 7 hours of none interrupted yard work is amazing, seems like I get started on something outside I have to stop and do something else, thats a good day indeed

Thats looks like a tractor trailer load, my goodness look at that stash. Good morning
I've bought stuff from him before. He negotiates on prices. I've never had a bad experience. I was shocked to see all that for sale.

I've bought stuff from him before. He negotiates on prices. I've never had a bad experience. I was shocked to see all that for sale.
Unfortunately looks like they are selling everything..............................wonder if something happened to the seller you have dealt with previously?

I hope not. He's a good dude. I drove all the way out there to buy seats and door cards. Hell of a deal.
It looks like what I am doing trying to sort through all the stuff from my FIL........................ logging everything found and not very specific due to not knowing what all the parts are.

It looks like what I am doing trying to sort through all the stuff from my FIL........................ logging everything found and not very specific due to not knowing what all the parts are.
He's always been vague. I've never seen him use part numbers, which I know is a cardinal sin in the mopar world.

Good morning everyone. I dropped my bellhousing off at a welder buddy. He will try to fix it at work. Also, another friend had a scattershield with block saver plate laying around. I bought that from him. It was one of the Lakewoods that accepts 143t flywheel 11" clutches. Most now are the 130t 10.5" so I had to. It will need to recertification before speed week, but there is time for that.

Morning!
1 degree below freezing, 5 above today. Back to the wiring harness. Will start fitting it to dash. Cut in bulkhead connectors maybe. I should cut down that pesky oak tree soon.

Well, a tough day just got worse; Just found out my sister in law passed today. (Mae's brother's wife) She had a brain tumor removed last year. Looked like she beat the cancer. But then started getting seizures recently. Everything else went downhill fast from there...
Sorry to hear this Keith. Sorry for your loss

damn titty junkies... :)

tumblr_mna3hvtO1m1s9eeryo1_500.gif

-
Back