Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Today I got a guy and crew coming in to cut down four trees, stump grind the base, and trim a few limbs off a couple others. I got two more trees we want out but will probably until fall or next spring. Today will push the trees removed total to 55 since we moved in three years ago. There are still a lot of trees left on our property, but it looks a lot nicer.
55, that's a lot, about the same number I took down up front, made a log truck full and then some. Were these trouble trees, diseased or near the house?

:lol::lol::lol:

1710323981967.png

Today I got a guy and crew coming in to cut down four trees, stump grind the base, and trim a few limbs off a couple others. I got two more trees we want out but will probably until fall or next spring. Today will push the trees removed total to 55 since we moved in three years ago. There are still a lot of trees left on our property, but it looks a lot nicer.

55, that's a lot, about the same number I took down up front, made a log truck full and then some. Were these trouble trees, diseased or near the house?
The previous owner just planted trees with no real plan. Some were diseases, others too close to the buildings, and others I just didn't like their locations. I cut down about 40 and left the bigger ones for the experts.

The previous owner just planted trees with no real plan. Some were diseases, others too close to the buildings, and others I just didn't like their locations. I cut down about 40 and left the bigger ones for the experts.
Okay I remember you saying that, trees in places that didn't make sense. This winter I burned 2 big trees that were too close to the house, 1 was sick and I didn't take them down either, seen too many videos lol!

Morning!
Just below freezing again.
Almost thinking i need to work on shortening this wiring harness.

Good morning everyone, I overslept by an hour this morning :BangHead:. I still made it to work on time though :thumbsup: Pass the coffee!!

I have watched the local news a half dozen times now. Same old stories. I couldn't do that job. Today is on now. New news!

Tried to work on the car last night.... can't find the bolts to mount the battery box (i should put it in the trunk but don't wanna..).. ok.. lets make the alternator spacers.. hmm alternator sits on an angle.. need to weld some washers to the bracket as the hole is too big.. ok then.. installed trans dipstick tube. All i ended up getting done..

-
Back