Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
I just got done polishing my boots in preparation of a school safety assessment today. Doing a Jr High and a pre K. I think the JR High has no less than four separate buildings. Those are always a challenge. The pre K will likely have the typical indefensible playground area. Just no way to secure those short of castle like additions or simply putting an armed deterrent out there which educators are diametrically opposed to. When we started this business never in our wildest dreams did we think about defending a church or school. They were sacred spots. It has now become a large part of our business, sadly.

I have the wife's rig today so I think I'll run out and get the oil changed, gas it up an get it washed.

Glad i'm not the only one dragging today... woke up 20 mins after i was supposed to be at work... no biggy since i'm 2 hours early normally.. took a muscle relaxer a customer gave me and it kinda fucked me up which will make the day nicer at least :) need a lot more coffee though

Glad i'm not the only one dragging today... woke up 20 mins after i was supposed to be at work... no biggy since i'm 2 hours early normally.. took a muscle relaxer a customer gave me and it kinda fucked me up which will make the day nicer at least :) need a lot more coffee though
Like a couple days ago I have had trouble sleeping so I took a sleep aid pill. It's over the counter Doxylamine which is a antihistamine. It knocked me out. I slept good and woke up to make coffee and lunch and went back to bed. I woke up at 10:30. I must have needed it.

Like a couple days ago I have had trouble sleeping so I took a sleep aid pill. It's over the counter Doxylamine which is a antihistamine. It knocked me out. I slept good and woke up to make coffee and lunch and went back to bed. I woke up at 10:30. I must have needed it.

That's a lot of sleep.. i get up at 5 normally, haven't been sleeping well cause of pain, seems my body wanted more sleep today

I see your hoist and stuff in my area below it. I would like that Rupp or even the Jeep. Cool stuff. Oops, the Jeep is in Idaho.

1710334552831.png

-
Back