Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
first time I took grass to one of our big celebration BBQs, I did my prep on it and threw it on the fire and half the party guests looked at me like ":wtf: do you think you're doing to our BBQ? That stuff don't belong on there!" After I put down the revolt and they tried it, stuff didn't last 5 minutes and it was gone. "You got more of this stuff? Right?" :lol:
Grows wild here from what I was told. Damn Alex I need to stop over at one of your BBQ days.

first time I took grass to one of our big celebration BBQs, I did my prep on it and threw it on the fire and half the party guests looked at me like ":wtf: do you think you're doing to our BBQ? That stuff don't belong on there!" After I put down the revolt and they tried it, stuff didn't last 5 minutes and it was gone. "You got more of this stuff? Right?" :lol:

There was an attempt to grow asparagus down in Mexico... problem was the blowing sand. You could never get the grit out of the heads. If you were to dive down to El Golfo, you pass miles off old asparagus fields that have been just left.. kinda like the jojoba plants in Arizona

Thanks everyone for the birthday wishes!!!
Been a good day, still had to work but was a easy day.
Finishing it off with you can guess what !!!!!
CHEERS TO ALL, HAVE ONE ON ME!
The best part of getting old and losing your memory, is that there's always a new movie to watch! :rolleyes:
Happy Birthday!

Went in to the city, world of wheels show. A few nice cars.

IMG_0494.jpeg

IMG_0490.jpeg

IMG_0488.jpeg

IMG_0489.jpeg

Then the guests of honour were Bad Chad and Jolene. Had a nice chat with them.

IMG_4674.jpeg

My youtube buddy entered his gasser. He just finished it 450 hp 327 in a Henry J.

IMG_0487.jpeg

Grows wild here from what I was told. Damn Alex I need to stop over at one of your BBQ days.
We did a flood control channel job in San Diego, right next to the border on the Tijuana River. Most of the riverbed there was planted in Asparagus :lol: That's how I learned it was edible :lol:

We did a flood control channel job in San Diego, right next to the border on the Tijuana River. Most of the riverbed there was planted in Asparagus :lol: That's how I learned it was edible :lol:
Does it smell better than broccoli ????

Morning!
Another 0°f morning.
Battery mount today, then test fit fender. Then that’s done. I can pull cab. Roll it over on its back so i can start scraping off the undercoating inside.

While in the Kia stealership yesterday I saw a guy with a "Mopars Unlimited" jacket on so I struck up a conversation with him, quite an interesting character, been into Mopars a long time. Owns a Superbird and the story of how he found it was pretty interesting. He invited me to their monthly club meetings, told me his car would be in the show in my town in August, gave me his website ACME - All Chrysler Muscle Equipment - Home One of the many interesting people he met and knew was Richard Sias, there's info about him and his original Mopar designs in that site.

Morning checking in from here and not there. It's going to be cooler and very windy here with rain off and on so it't looking like inside projects. Plenty to do to keep me busy. I'm figuring a few hours of work and then watch some golf or playoff basketball with toddy in hand is a perfect way to spend a dreary day. Hey whatever you do just enjoy it!!

Morning checking in from here and not there. It's going to be cooler and very windy here with rain off and on so it't looking like inside projects. Plenty to do to keep me busy. I'm figuring a few hours of work and then watch some golf or playoff basketball with toddy in hand is a perfect way to spend a dreary day. Hey whatever you do just enjoy it!!
Same here, super rainy today. Some time in the shop and around noon Gonzaga vs. Kansas. Didn't know Kansas was missing key player, kinda sucks for them

Same here, super rainy today. Some time in the shop and around noon Gonzaga vs. Kansas. Didn't know Kansas was missing key player, kinda sucks for them
Ya might be there last game, but we'll just have to wait and see.

-
Back