Stop in for a cup of coffee

-
Saint Mary's is already out, think they gave Gonzaga grief this year and was expected to go further than the Zags, you never know what's going to happen

Well that game is at 12:15, problem for me is it's on CBS and Dish still fighting it out so I either stream it or listen to it on radio, puts me in the shop so will probably be the latter

Rancher down the road called last night, our pig (1/2) is at Del Fox Meats so we are picking cuts and what/how we want it cured/smoked today. Last time went to different butcher, never again, ruined the cured meats

1711193495698.png

SO I didnt but my friends Lotus.
I told him, you shouldn't have a problem selling it.
All I got was true, but if you buy it I have gambling money for Vegas.
Then I can just buy it back when I come home.
My Buddy lol.

SO I didnt but my friends Lotus.
I told him, you shouldn't have a problem selling it.
All I got was true, but if you buy it I have gambling money for Vegas.
Then I can just buy it back when I come home.
My Buddy lol.
Would be a fun ride for sure.

I pushed myself a little last week but that's how I like it. I did five workouts counting PT in four days and seven days of golf either playing or hitting balls. Yesterday, in cardio class we did a tornado drill. It was five five minute sessions on a cardio machine at 75% of your heart rate. You had a choice of four cardio machines step climber, treadmill (at a minimum 3% incline), EFX, or rower. You had 30 seconds after a session to get to the next machine, and you couldn't use the same machine two times in a row...what a butt kicker. After that it was 30 minutes of abs, chest and arms...love this class!! I was shot for a few hours but did manage to go and hit balls for a couple hours. I feel pretty good today, but decided I need to take a couple days off besides the weather is crappy.

I pushed myself a little last week but that's how I like it. I did five workouts counting PT in four days and seven days of golf either playing or hitting balls. Yesterday, in cardio class we did a tornado drill. It was five five minute sessions on a cardio machine at 75% of your heart rate. You had a choice of four cardio machines step climber, treadmill (at a minimum 3% incline), EFX, or rower. You had 30 seconds after a session to get to the next machine, and you couldn't use the same machine two times in a row...what a butt kicker. After that it was 30 minutes of abs, chest and arms...love this class!! I was shot for a few hours but did manage to go and hit balls for a couple hours. I feel pretty good today, but decided I need to take a couple days off besides the weather is crappy.
Just don't over due it.

Just don't over due it.
I agree with the weight loss (50 pounds) over the past 14 months and gradually working out more I've reached this level. Granted this was more than normal but made me feel good that I did it and didn't hurt...haha!!

-
Back